So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

Discus and support So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam Wright2, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Sam Wright2
    Sam Wright2 Guest

So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for your PC Game Pass subscription. It will expire automatically on 05/02/2024. if anyone has the solution please respond as i need this money back ASAP if possible please and thank you

:)

Sam Wright2, Jan 6, 2024
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Ultimate

Hello Jav16,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. To cancel your subscription, please follow the steps on this article:

Cancel Recurring Subscription Charges
    and fill out a
    Refund Request
    to get in contact with a refund agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game Pass Subscription

Hi StevenDanielson,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to receive a refund for a recent renewal of your Xbox Game Pass subscription. To do so, you will want to

cancel your subscription
    then use the
    Refund Request
    page to get in contact with a refund agent.

I hope this helps.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

REFUND

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox game pass refund request. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, were you able to see an option for a refund upon cancelling your Xbox game pass subscription?

According to the official Xbox website, you may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

Note: Refund requests that are outside of the cancellation processes above are not eligible for a refund.

Kindly check this link for more information regarding subscription refunds:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Changing game pass gold to game pass standard

Hi, Richard! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

If I understood correctly, you have an active subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that you'd like to cancel so you can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass.

Would that be correct?
    If that's the case, please refer to the following instructions:

• Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services
    • Select "Manage" next to the subscription you want to cancel.
    • Select "Cancel subscription" or "Turn off recurring billing".

* If you choose "Cancel subscription" and you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll be provided with two options: "Don’t charge me on (next renewal date)" and "Cancel immediately and get a refund".

* If you choose "Cancel subscription" but you don’t qualify for a refund, you’ll be prompted to "Turn off recurring billing" and won’t see a refund option. Turning off recurring billing will prevent the next charge.

Once your subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expires, you will be able to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass.

As you can tell, there is no need to close your current account, you just need to wait for your subscription to expire.

Additionally, please rest assured that switching subscriptions will not delete your account's game progress.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please - Similar Threads - need help cancelling

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  4. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  5. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  6. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  7. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  8. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f
  9. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c
  10. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...: Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to...