so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

Discus and support so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeCarlos Butts, Apr 23, 2024.

1. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

just a white screen each time

:)

DeCarlos Butts, Apr 23, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I tried to login with the authentication it would be just a white screen each time I don't know what to do

Xbox is compatible with most of these systems, you'd have to contact their IT
  3. Will Cole1 Win User

Hotel internet

Hi, it will be connected to the hotel wifi but with no internet so when I try to open edge it just says make sure you’re connected to Xbox. I also tried using the alternate Mac of my iPad after logging into the hotel internet on that but with no luck
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Cant connect to hotel internet

Hey there PrinceYhuri.

Generally hotel internet requires you to access the browser to accept their Terms and Conditions for use. I recommend reaching out to the hotel for help with connecting to your WiFi. Often times hotel WiFi isn't compatible with an Xbox console.
  5. WillHanna Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats

Hi,

So for the network side of things at my old house it worked for a long time and is the network where my xbox obtained the problem and was always connect wirelessly to my wifi. Now I am currently at a hotel and it still makes the same noise on their wifi
    and I even tried to hotspot my phone and that didnt change anything. I have 2 controllers and they both make the noise, and I tried with 2 separate stereo converters.
  6. Y0DAMAN20 Win User

Connecting to Hotel WiFi

Set a laptop's Mac address to be the same as the xbox. Leave the xbox off. Open the internet on the laptop and get past the hotel login page. Disconnect the laptop from hotel wifi or Lan cable. Power on the Xbox and connect it to the hotel wifi or lan. I
    had to use the lan cable because I couldn't change the mac address on my laptop wifi port, only the lan port. Then everything worked great. Played Destiny for hours with no problems.
Thema:

so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

1. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I... - Similar Threads - moved hotel recently

2. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  3. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  4. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  5. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  6. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  7. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  9. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...
  10. In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In my xbox 9. Gen controller, When moving the character forward (i.e. up) with the left...: In fact, sometimes it doesn't move at all, and it gets fixed when you shake the analog slightly. This does not happen all the time, but in some games it happens very often and does not play. I...