So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

Discus and support So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back 79a737bf-173a-4ef7-9cf7-ce74aeb19758 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VERIFY✔BOTTTT, Mar 14, 2021.

1. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone

I lost all my money it was 101.28 dollars and i was. Wondering if I could get my money back

:)

VERIFY✔BOTTTT, Mar 14, 2021
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi,

I am sorry this happened. You will need to contact Microsoft Support https://support.microsoft.com/contactus and speak to an agent, they are the only ones who have access to your account information and can help with any account related issues. Just type "speak to an agent" after launching the Virtual Agent assistant.
  3. FaddishVessel62 Win User

Communication suspension

I did all of that and waited. 30 days and got nothing back lost all my games and updates hundreds of dollars. In game that i had purchase.... So now what?????
  4. LeTHaLThReAt89 Win User

my account not working online please help me asap

i found out what happen i was @ work n my bro gave his acc n his n my acc 2 dis dude he know online n he unlocked everything using a program called herizon n he said he did a lot of people acc i dont care no more so i hope all them get ban 4 dat but i still
    don't think its my fault but its cool i will just play mw3 it come out 2 night itz good still hope they fix my acc i don't even wont them achievements on my acc but they there now so i cant do nun bout it i wont them gone tho sorry 4 dis issue but people
    all together need 2 stop boosting n modding 4 real y'all killing gaming all together ....gears a great game but its not cool how they did me 4 real
  5. UndeckedBarrel0 Win User

Gears of War 3 Beta: Keep your "Player Data" for retail unlocks

kinda lame lost everything i unlocked all the stuff and now its all gone.
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Lost all my money

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend posting your concern to the Forza Horizon community.

Click this link to proceed.

Regards.
Thema:

1. So I lost all my money I had $101.28 dollars on my acc and now its all gone - Similar Threads - lost money $101

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  4. xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamertag issue (ive lost money): i changed my xbox tag recently from eqlyxy to "" however this was a week ago and for all games it still shows up as "eqlyxy" im conserned as ive paid money so can you fix this issue???? before...
  5. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...
  6. Refund denied but lost my item and money not returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied but lost my item and money not returned: I bought 2 dlcs for call of the wild and bought the wrong two so i tried refunding them but it said refund denied but i no longer have the dlcs nor my money same thing happened with whos your...
  7. why i lost my cars and money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i lost my cars and money?: i lost all my cars and money and all when i redownloaded 4f5f131f-edb6-4a69-841a-fc2c7ae255b0
  8. FORZA HORIZON 5 MONEY LOST PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 5 MONEY LOST PLEASE HELP: I had left my xbox opened overnight with the game opened and when i returned i collected all my cars from the actions and i received the money at first. But when i restart the game because it...
  9. forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money: forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money stuck in tutorial screen with no money and online lock my account name is FrankySpore1668 534beb5b-dcb0-44ed-83fd-fc656fb0160e
  10. MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money": I have been using MJ more than 3 years. 7 days ago MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money" (more than 2,500,000) and previously solved images.Please restore the user data for "" Best Regards...