So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

Discus and support So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah I hate gamers that rush through campaigns on easy and then say they beat it and it was easy and boring. Well derrrrr. I hope there is as sequel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wiggs, Feb 23, 2014.

  1. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...


    Yeah I hate gamers that rush through campaigns on easy and then say they beat it and it was easy and boring. Well derrrrr. I hope there is as sequel and add a few more combos in the general combat. Getting the timing on executions has now become my obsession.
    I'm about halfway and the story is building up beautifully. The guy just got the GIFT from the emperors son.
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 23, 2014
    #16
  2. DaRealm4D
    DaRealm4D Guest
    I just purchased Ryse yesterday and am thoroughly impressed with the smooth visuals and gameplay. Didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I am. I've always played all my games on the hardest level of play available, so I'd have to agree with Rippen on that
    note. Great game!
     
    DaRealm4D, Feb 23, 2014
    #17
  3. great game and great graphics
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 23, 2014
    #18
  4. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    Ryse has been one of my favorite games of this gen so far.

    I really enjoyed it from start to finish and the graphics were excellent.
     
    Reidzer N7, Feb 23, 2014
    #19
  5. great game surprised other cant admit how sexy it looks
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 23, 2014
    #20
  6. I finally saved Rome! Yay!!! So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... :D So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... :D So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 23, 2014
    #21
  7. Ryse is running 900p @ 30 fps and it looks amazing. Just goes to show that output resolution don't have to matter at all.

    It's the quality of the textures, the compositions, lightnings etc. that make up something that looks good. If it was only output resolution, then minecraft would look better So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... :p
     
    Thorbjørn Jensen, Feb 23, 2014
    #22
  8. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    I just picked this game up as a download while it's on offer and I've got to say it looks fantastic. The acting and voice talent is superb and really draws you in, especially the cut scenes. I think the game plays really well. The QTE isn't an issue (which
    is the reason I didn't buy it on launch day-negative reviews).

    I own both the Xbox One and the PS4 and I can say without doubt this is the best looking next gen game so far. The textures, the lighting, the awesome depth of field and cinematic feel. The skin textures on close ups look so real.

    So much for that resolution nonsense huh!
     
    ZombieDeano, Feb 24, 2014
    #23
  9. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    This is one of my favourite games on the X1 so far. So glad I ignored all the reviews and decided to pic it up. I'm now level 139 in the arena, have finished the campaign 4 times on all difficulty levels, and it has officially become the first game I've
    ever got 100% achievements and collectables on. As for the graphics. This game is absolutely stunning. And that's coming from a guy who owns a pc running crysis 3 and bf4 on ultra settings at 1080p. All in all. A highlight of the xbox one for me!
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 24, 2014
    #24
  10. Crytek dropped the ball on this game. What a pile o' poop.
     
    MyNameisPrymal, Feb 24, 2014
    #25
  11. Glad to hear you're enjoying it MENACE. I just beat it for the 1st time yesterday. So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. MyNameisPrymal Win User

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    Crytek dropped the ball on this game. What a pile o' poop.
  13. DaRealm4D Win User

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    I just purchased Ryse yesterday and am thoroughly impressed with the smooth visuals and gameplay. Didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I am. I've always played all my games on the hardest level of play available, so I'd have to agree with Rippen on that
    note. Great game!
  14. Wiggs Win User

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    @ N7 - I've said it many times...I'm not a Sony troll. I call things like I see them. Ryse impressed me...so I made a thread about it. I'm not against the X1/MS.

    @ the mod who edited my post - It wasn't bait for hate...just thought some would think there was a hidden agenda behind my post. It's not fair though to comment on my the edit though...since some will not know what you're talking about.
  15. ZombieDeano Win User

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    I just picked this game up as a download while it's on offer and I've got to say it looks fantastic. The acting and voice talent is superb and really draws you in, especially the cut scenes. I think the game plays really well. The QTE isn't an issue (which
    is the reason I didn't buy it on launch day-negative reviews).

    I own both the Xbox One and the PS4 and I can say without doubt this is the best looking next gen game so far. The textures, the lighting, the awesome depth of field and cinematic feel. The skin textures on close ups look so real.

    So much for that resolution nonsense huh!
  16. Galactic Geek Win User

    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

    I finally saved Rome! Yay!!! :D :D :D
Thema:

So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

Loading...
  1. So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p... - Similar Threads - looked Ryse closely

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...