So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

Discus and support So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sarvon Sprigs, Nov 21, 2023.

1. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had disappeared and i dont know how do I fix it I mean it'll take forever to download all of them again cause my slow internet

:)

Sarvon Sprigs, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

Hello, Sarvon S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear that your console was restored unexpectedly.

Usually this process needs to be done manually, do you know if maybe someone in your house accessed to your Xbox?

In addition to that, I’m afraid to say that if the games are not listed or appear as installed, it is required to reinstall them.
    However, I would like to ask if your Xbox storage appears used, or you have almost all the space available to be used?

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. Zabeler Win User

Screen Dimming on Start-up

Hard reset isn't fixing it for me anymore. any other ways to fix it? It's so dim I can hardly see anything.
  4. Apache Kid1 Win User

Achievement not unlocking

I have had a similar issue before like this. I was told to remove my profile from the system, hard reset my Xbox and then power up and log back in. It generally fixed it the first time for me. Some times the system can take a bit to load them in though.
    I have played a game before that the achievement popped up while playing a completely different game a day later.

Right now, the best option I can offer is to remove your profile from your Xbox. Then do a hard reset. Once you have powered back up, log back in and check on the Achievement in question. I hope this helps and fixes your issue. If not please let us know.
    I've tried that as well, I've been looking up ways to fix this for about a week now and have tried just about everything I could find lol
  5. Mixer LJ Win User

Xbox says I'm broadcasting to mixer, but the mixer web page says I'm offline

Hey there, i had this happen a few times but the way i fixed it was by doing a hard reset my Xbox and it worked then.
  6. Spud 72 Win User

Sound Is Out Of Sync When I play Diablo on Xbox One

Not me. Everything's fine. If you haven't already, do a hard reset and see if that fixes it. Any time I have weird issues a hard reset always fixes it... so far anyway.
Thema:

1. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it? - Similar Threads - logged today everything

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. I can't play games when I log in to Xbox today,error0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games when I log in to Xbox today,error0x80004005: 0x80004005,I can't play any Xbox games. It's no use resetting Xbox and the Internet. I can't reinstall the system at present. I hope there's another better way to deal with it. Thank you [img]...
  8. I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today.: I have an error showing 0x87DD0003 everytime I tried to log in today. Please help me. I have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription and need this working on my PC. How can I resolve this issue?...
  9. . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    . Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE: i renewd my son xbox live at August 17, 208, need to work up to August 19, 2019, that what i got in your thank you mail. Today my son cannot log in to XBOX LIVE 27bb8467-69e6-4da0-96fe-7ac680f4d51b
  10. Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today is the first time I've EVER been able to log on to my microsoft games account to play ...: I've never been able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection online before tonight. Suddenly it worked, but it's telling me I have a week of Premium. I DO NOT want to be charged for anything,...