so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

Discus and support so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Bruce1, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Jack Bruce1
    Jack Bruce1 Guest

so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

i dont have any new games on my pass

it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc.

:)

Jack Bruce1, Sep 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i dont have any new games specialy starfield

You may need to reboot or log in and out to see the changes
  3. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  4. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Are there different versions of Ultimate Gamepass? There is only one right? It's not like there is Ultimate Gamepass and then Ultimate Gamepass PC right? Its $16 a month for the Ultimate I have and pay for but anyhow it doesn't want to register on my Xbox
    Beta app. It will take me to the store to purchase it for $1 (discounted then $14.99 a month afterwards) but if I go to the Xbox app, it will let me remotely download Gamepass games to my xbox. I literally just got into the CPU scene so i'm trying to troubleshoot
    this
  5. Alucard Nytravn Win User

so if i got in?

Weekends are not business days, no one considers Saturdays and Sundays business days, give it a few more days for the registration keys as I am waiting on one as well. It takes time especially when they got a lot more interest in the Beta than they anticipated.
  6. HellspawnRei Win User

so if i got in?

You will have to wait until more keys are available.
Thema:

1. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i... - Similar Threads - loaded app said

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. my xbox app wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont load: it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can someone please help me it would be very...
  7. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  8. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  9. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...: I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling...
  10. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...