So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...

Discus and support So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming but I just got back on and flight sim is gone did xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Nel1, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Daniel Nel1
    Daniel Nel1 Guest

So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...

So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming but I just got back on and flight sim is gone did xbox remove it?

:)

Daniel Nel1, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming but I just got back on and flight sim is gone did xbox remove it?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

I was double checking, flight simulator doesn’t appear for me as well (US)
    Could be a temporary issue, let’s try waiting for now

In the meantime could be good report the problem using the Status page
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  4. LGC BACKPACK Win User

NEW XBOX GAMES

man i honestly wish i knew when the flight sim was dropping, i play x planes 11 and flight sim x
  5. Roel Wouters1 Win User

Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

Yeah i know, i was wondering why i do need to update flight sim on cloud when i want to have the updates. The game still updates "something/somewhere (in the cloud seems strange to me). Flight sim is the only game i have this weird thing with cloud gaming. All the other games always latest version, and there is never a question to update something, but its always the same with flight sim.
  6. PierreJansen1 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

Tx. Like you, I have no need for Xbox , I just want to play flight sim. But ... I was forced to install the Xbox (beta) app to get the Flight sim work.
Thema:

1. So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming... - Similar Threads - played flight sim

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Can you play Microsoft Flight sim Without controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Microsoft Flight sim Without controller?: Hi, I was asking if you can use cloud gaming without a controller. Thanks 895257a6-e873-4421-8dfd-46c7df701fc4
  6. I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...: [img] Im not sure what to do so if someone knows how to fix this that would be great 88882e75-963b-4dac-8ad9-517a27590434
  7. how to avoid update and go into play flight SIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to avoid update and go into play flight SIM: I have been using flight sim - IT IS GOD DANG Slow. No I am completely stuck in update mode for more than 2 weeks. Microsoft has not made it easy to fix. My question is if I have an exam to take...
  8. Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere: I was wondering whether Flight Sim 2020 will be an Xbox Play Anywhere for the Xbox Series X, so I can buy the game once and download it again later on the Xbox Series X once it has released. I...
  9. Xbox One S able to play flight sim 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S able to play flight sim 2020?: Hi, I am wondering if the Xbox One S has the graphical capability of running Flight Simulator 2020 at a level of realism that is shown in the trailers. I don't want 4k but at least good quality...
  10. Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight SIM 2020 - Play Anywhere: Microsoft announced that the flight sim will be available for purchase on PC with xbox game pass. Can you purchase without? Also because the xbox version will come out later, will you need to...