So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

Discus and support So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix this 06509762-407f-44cd-84ae-f07e9cbe6a0b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom Carmichael1, May 9, 2023.

1. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

I don't know how to fix this

:)

Tom Carmichael1, May 9, 2023
  2. ethanTay Win User

Xbox App unable to recognize GamePass for PC and always mention you are not signed into Microsoft Store

I have found the solution. Just sharing in case anyone runs into same problems with their ultimate gamepass or gamepass for PC.

I noticed that on the same exact PC. If I create another local account for windows 10 and sign in to the xbox app and microsoft store with my xbox live account eveything works correctly.

Then I figured out that I am having this issue because my original windows 10 account was not a local account it was a direct hotmail/live account which I have used to sign in.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-switch-local-account-microsoft-account-windows-10

Then I followed the steps above to convert my hotmail/live windows 10 account to be a local account.

I converted to an account with the traditional username password; don't worry all the data and settings were retained.

Then I signed out of my microsoft store app and xbox app and signed in again; then the problem disappeared. Now I can see the games I installed and also choose to install from the Xbox App
  3. Steelers4Life43 Win User

Gamertag

It's your hotmail account, or whatever account you originally used to sign up for XBOX Live. When I signed up you had to exclusively use hotmail so I'm guessing you did the same.
  4. Wilfy50 Win User

Wasteland 3 crash to desktop on startup

Some things that might be of use:

Windows version 10.0.18362

Xbox Beta app (think thats a pre requisite anyway)

Currently the only game I have installed on the App

I DID have two microsoft accounts that were associated with my PC, I needed another email account, signed in with that, which then seemed to take over from web sign in over my original hotmail account. I have ensured everything I am logged in as, is with
    my original hotmail account.

I signed out of the xbox account, and deleted it, NOT using Windows Powershell, which is one of the ways recommended on the web. I removed it by deleting the app from the start menu, and reinstalling it from the windows store.

This, surprisingly allowed me to then play the game again without having to reinstall the game itself.

Last night, I left my machine on, and only closed the game. The Xbox gamepass app was left on. I just checked, and the game reloaded.

I hope this continues, and hope you managed to find a resolution.
  5. Rostom L Win User

So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed in with the hot mail but it signed in with my old account and won't go to my new account how can I fix this?

Hi Tom!

Please be informed that it's not possible to have two Xbox profiles or gamertags in one Microsoft account or email address.

May I know where exactly did you see those two gamertags?

Please confirm the Xbox profile linked with your Microsoft account by logging in to https://account.microsoft.com website and then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile.
  6. Suoer Tony 25 Win User

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED

I have the exact same problem they cant help me. My xbox died and when trying to transfer the profile to my new box it went crazy. It created a new account with the tag when my real account is Super Tony 25. I can't sign into the xbox live
    account but still have control of my hotmail which I will be deleting asap. The first two customer reps i talked to kinda helped but i'm not able to remember the account info from five years ago. I was 21 and being a free soul :p I have emails from xbox live
    for my gamer tag in my hotmail account from as recent as two days ago but apparently my tag isnt linked to my email address. Lovely
Thema:

So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

1. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed... - Similar Threads - accounts same hotmail

2. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  3. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  4. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  5. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  8. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...
  9. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  10. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2