So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...

Discus and support So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the ultimate pack for forza horizon 4 with all the cars and add ons installEd on my Xbox one but when I went to install it on my series x it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Dower, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Thomas Dower
    Thomas Dower Guest

So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...

So I have the ultimate pack for forza horizon 4 with all the cars and add ons installEd on my Xbox one but when I went to install it on my series x it says I have to buy everything again

:)

Thomas Dower, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go to install it on my series x it say I have to buy everything again

Hello Hi Thomas Dower,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go to install it on my series x it say I have to buy everything again

Hi Thomas Dower,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you want to download all the inclusion of the for ultimate pack for your Forza Horizon 4. The Ultimate Pack includes the full game and all the add-ons, so you should be able to access them on any Xbox console that you own.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check if you’re signed in to the correct account: Make sure that you’re signed in to the same account that you used to purchase the Ultimate Pack. If you’re not, sign out and sign in to the correct account.
    2. Check if you have the latest updates: Make sure that your Xbox Series X is up-to-date with the latest system updates. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    3. Check if you’re using the same version of the game: Make sure that you’re using the same version of Forza Horizon 4 on both consoles. If you’re not, try updating the game on your Xbox Series X.
    4. Restore your licenses: If none of the above steps work, try restoring your licenses. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Restore licenses.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tomw3760 Win User

“Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

What if its a game add on? I recently bought the gta starter enterpirise pack on my xbox series s and I'm having this issue. When I go to my full library it only shows games and not add ons. What do I do?
  5. wheller59 Win User

Can not receive hoogian car pack forza 7

hi SSlack88,

When you go into microsoft store on xbox and go to forza 7 does it say that forza 7 ultimate edition has already been bought? It should say you own this, if so go to add one for this game just underneath and make sure they show as installed, any that say
    owned you can go and download them to your console. And the hoonigan pack, if installed can be got by loading game and going into the in game store and looking for the cars marked free, these will be the vip cars and the hooligan cars.

Hope I helped

Chris
  6. IN5TANT CLASS1C Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate add-ons wont download

I just ran into this issue. However mine is a little different. My Wife and I share the Xbox One S and I installed the game on my profile and have access to everything. I bought the ultimate edition so I got the game early. On both of our profiles we had
    access to all the car packs that came with the UE plus the Amazon pre order bonus. All of a sudden tonight my wife doesn't have access to anything but the game. All car packs and dlc cars want us to purchase them again.

I tried all the options posted and it is not working.
Thema:

1. So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go... - Similar Threads - full ultimate pack

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  4. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  5. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  6. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  9. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  10. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a