So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

Discus and support So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Hoffman2, Dec 13, 2023.

1. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked up to to the main playstation account?

:)

Aaron Hoffman2, Dec 13, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if i am able to hook my kids Microsoft account up to their family account on my playstation account?

Hi Aaron. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Yes. PlayStation family accounts are treated as separate accounts, so a different Microsoft account must be used in games which require a Microsoft account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Vesper_owo Win User

Ps4 Remote connect glitch.

When I first got the game i linked my playstation 4 to a microsoft account for Minecraft and one time I went to get on the game I was no longer connected. So i tried to reconnect it but I forgot witch one I used for my ps4 and it syed "oops! Looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account. And that is all it syed. So i tried my other account but same thang. So I made a 3rd microsoft account and same thang. So I was wondering if there was a way to reset the link between my ps4 and the microsoft account?
  4. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Deleted Microsoft account

bought sea of thieves and accidentally linked my deleted Microsoft account to my PlayStation one. I know longer can play the game anymore because I can’t connect it to my new Microsoft account. I was wondering if yall could delete my old Microsoft account from my PlayStation account.
    Microsoft cant do that since the linking is starts from Sony's end.

per https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/18270908747282-PlayStation-Microsoft-Account-Linking

• Be warned, account linking is a permanent decision, as players are only able to link a single Microsoft account to a single PlayStation™Network account. Only use the Microsoft account on which you intend to carry over your progress to launch!

So basically you can never link a different Microsoft account to your Playstation account. It will be forever tied to the deleted Microsoft account.

Keep in mind this is a restriction imposed by Sony. Not Microsoft.
  6. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
Thema:

So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

1. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if... - Similar Threads - playstation account hooked

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  4. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  8. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  9. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  10. Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?: I want to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account for Minecraft to play on realms, but whenever I try to, it says: "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...