So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

Discus and support So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access d4169303-fcd8-468f-9f65-123aad0c3d39 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ashton berry, Nov 3, 2023.

1. ashton berry
    ashton berry Guest

So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to...

One Xbox two gamer tags with different emails does it need one or two subs to game pass to get access

:)

ashton berry, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to have 2 subs for game pass or if I can just have it on my account and my wife can use it on her acount to

Hello, Ashton. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Actually, you can share the games in the Xbox Game Pass catalog by having just one account subscribed to Game Pass.
    You just need to enable Home Xbox for the account that owns the subscription:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox > Select Make this my home Xbox.

Moreover, you can share the following content with anyone who signs in to your home Xbox:

Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store
    Games from an Xbox Game Pass subscription

Account-specific items can't always be shared. Some examples are:
    Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies
    In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins
    Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

I hope this helps. Thanks for your attention.

Arturo.
  3. SD Charlie Win User

Halo 4 pre order dlc missing

And also I agree it should go to console not gamer tag....my wife and I play and I didn't know it would do that so now I have all the pre order and she got nothing....really stinks.
  4. LentPlace2099 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

My old gamer tag has my wife's email address and my new one has my address. I want to delete the new tag completely so I can put my email address on to my gamer tag if that makes sense?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Someone may have changed it in your household or you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account.

Please make sure that you're signed in under the correct account and never share your account details with anyone.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have an email attached to two gamer tags but access the gamer tag I want

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Eugene

Can you elaborate a bit more your concern?
    Is this email a whole Microsoft account?
    The two gamertags are the same or they're completely different gamertags?
    Are these gamertags using a different progress / achievements or they're the same in this matter?
    Or if you can attach a picture or video about this problem that would be great (don't forget to hide any personal information)
Thema:

1. So I have my gamer tag and I have my wife’s on it to now and I wanted to know if I need to... - Similar Threads - gamer tag wife’s

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  5. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  6. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  9. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  10. My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape: I have reported him, and so has she, but I am not satisfied that this will deal with the issue. He was talking about nazi regalia and all kinds of bs, like how he was going to **** me and rape...