So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

Discus and support So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 205ffd0a-de53-4319-8f1c-f11ce4891d0f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WOBAJOB13, Mar 2, 2018.

1. WOBAJOB13
    WOBAJOB13 Guest

It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one?

:)

WOBAJOB13, Mar 2, 2018
  2. WOBAJOB13
    WOBAJOB13 Guest
    I have heard rumors about birthday presents!

Xbox Live was down on my birthday.

WOBAJOB13, Mar 2, 2018
  3. WOBAJOB13
    WOBAJOB13 Guest
    I have heard rumors about birthday presents!

I am signed up for Xbox Rewards. On it's website in the description it mentions birthday suprises.

WOBAJOB13, Mar 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You should get gems for your birthday. You should see a notification on the My Rewards section of the Rewards site when they are available to you.

Smwutches, Mar 2, 2018
  5. WOBAJOB13
    WOBAJOB13 Guest
    I haven't gotten any yet.

WOBAJOB13, Mar 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you. In years past birthday rewards were released once a month for everyone during the month, not on your exact birthdate. That could still be the case, but
    you'll want to post there for clarification.

Smwutches, Mar 3, 2018
  7. So I have heard a rumor that if xbox or microsoft release any new stuff they need to check the stock market first before they release it.

{james_lachlan_robertson}, Jul 3, 2018
  8. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

no they need to export there goods to the international market and get money back just for now for you Microsoft.

{james_lachlan_robertson}, Nov 3, 2018
  9. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

no they need to export there goods to the international market and get money back just for now for you Microsoft.
  10. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

So I have heard a rumor that if xbox or microsoft release any new stuff they need to check the stock market first before they release it.
  11. Smwutches Win User

You should get gems for your birthday. You should see a notification on the My Rewards section of the Rewards site when they are available to you.
  12. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you. In years past birthday rewards were released once a month for everyone during the month, not on your exact birthdate. That could still be the case, but
    you'll want to post there for clarification.
  13. WOBAJOB13 Win User

I haven't gotten any yet.
Thema:

1. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents! - Similar Threads - heard rumour birthday

2. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  3. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  4. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  5. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  6. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  7. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  8. Opportunity to have your voice heard

in XboX Insiders
    Opportunity to have your voice heard: On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services....
  9. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?: I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but...
  10. I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...: I own an Xbox series s, I want to know how to safely save my games or have a back up save in case of file corruption or lost progress. 96618c95-a655-44d8-8517-bad7f1f18542