So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions.

Discus and support So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The first question is: is the Microsoft Store different between windows 8.1 and windows 10 ? because a long time ago i remeber you could download this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chirila1609, Jan 19, 2021.

1. chirila1609
    chirila1609 Guest

The first question is: is the Microsoft Store different between windows 8.1 and windows 10 ? because a long time ago i remeber you could download this game Game
    Room (xbox.com)
    or is the game unable to download ? it sais games for windows live so its for pc and is there any way i could download the game from another source if I cant download the game from the Microsoft Store ? if you look back with way back machine
    there is a download for free button.

The second question is: Will Games For Windows Live be discountinued ? because the login time is verry long and i dont remeber it being that long.

:)

chirila1609, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Room was shutdown and delisted back in 2015 due to issues with the publisher if I remember correctly. So there is no longer a way to download it.

I'm not sure if the store on Windows 8.1 is different from Windows 10, but it is possible since there are things that will not work on both.

Games for Windows Live was discontinued in 2014.
  3. GreenMonkey641 Win User

I have a question about microsoft points

I meant buying it from the market place because some people say 160 points is $2 but i don't have the choice to buy it
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I don't know about anywhere else but the smallest amount you can buy here in the UK is 500 Microsoft points.
  5. williamwu1 Win User

u can use bing rewards only 120 pts give 100 MC just seach everyday and het abot 10 or 15 pts
  6. TaylerKappa Win User

Xbox program has no Internet (Windows)

No

Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood the question I thought it was about if I have a VPN installed

and only the Xbox programs do not work the Microsoft Store should actually work
Thema:

1. So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions. - Similar Threads - question microsoft store

2. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. Microsoft rewards question.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards question.: Hi. I have a quick question about microsoft rewards. I have quite a few points racked up and I was going to renew for some gift cards. Now I know you only get 90 days to use the cards but I...
  5. Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy: Hello so i would like to know if my Microsoft Account will be deleted for innactivity even if i purchased a minecraft account with it . The reason why i am asking you this is because i have a...
  6. microsoft account recovery form questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account recovery form questions.: I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or...
  7. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  8. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question): Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available....
  9. Microsoft store free game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store free game question: I added a free game from microsoft store, I didn't install it, but now I want to remove it completely, however I do not see this option anywhere. No matter what I do it says you own this game and...
  10. Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?: I did because just in case something happens to it from the time I bought it to 2017 since that is how long it is if you buy the extended warranty for the Xbox One....