So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...

Discus and support So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox dvr even with regedit by setting the values for xbox dvr to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RefK YTB, Nov 28, 2016.

1. RefK YTB
    RefK YTB Guest

So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ...

So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox dvr even with regedit by setting the values for xbox dvr to 0 , but now my games are still not running , lagging a lot , just as an info i play csgo, league of legends
    , minecraft ...

:)

RefK YTB, Nov 28, 2016
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    DVR problems.

Anyone else having problems with their xbox record that feature since the last patch. Here's my story. So I'm playing Forza the other day. I do something cool, so as usual it's "Xbox record that". It recognises my voice and moments later, Game clip recorded,
    comes up down the bottom of my screen. I think cool. Only problem is, it didn't record it. No clip to be found. So next I put in Ryse son of rome. Now if you've played this game, you would know that when in the arena, it records auto clips like crazy. So as
    usual when playing this game I go into settings and turn off the DVR so I don't get any ryse recording automatically. But guess what. Even with it turned off it's still recording clips. So basically I can't manually record clips but auto ones are recording
    even with DVR turned off. Grrrrrrrr!!!! Any one else???

DuFFuL, Nov 28, 2016
  3. July 2014 update broke Live TV for Cisco 8742HDC

I had the issue happen again. This time, I think I may have found a "workaround" to get it working again, without cold booting either the DVR or the XBox One.

To reiterate: the issue was that the signal [video and audio] from the DVR was blinking in and out.

The Workaround:

I performed the following sequence of actions, with power settings set to Toggle DVR on/off (since that's all my DVR supports):

- Start with DVR on and XBox One on, exhibiting the problem

- Turn XBox One off normally (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn the DVR on (even though you cannot see/hear the content)

- Turn XBox One on (which toggles the DVR off)

- Turn DVR on

Once things handshake over HDMI, the problem is gone! (until it comes back, possibly by turning the XBox off normally, in which case I have to redo this workaround)

Any progress in getting this problem fixed?

Jacob W. Klein, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey RefK YTB! Are you getting any error messages or codes when the games don't run? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Nov 29, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox dvr ...

Hey RefK YTB! Are you getting any error messages or codes when the games don't run? Post back and let me know!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Can't play any games I have installed

7. Ursidae Dominus Win User

I can't update or play Halo Combat Evolved

I've tried that, the problem is I can't download any title updates to begin with. I just get a blank dashboard similar to a console freeze and I have to turn off my console. I can play any other Xbox Original game and update it just fine, it's only with
    Halo CE that I have this problem.
  8. yankeeblade75 Win User

Xbox freezing

Sometimes when I play a game and my console freezes and I try to turn my xbox off on the console it doesn't do anything so when I turn it off at the wall and back on I have the red rings? Constant problem but I don't know how to sort it, any ideas?
  9. LetsGetRisky Win User

I have a problem with my game

1. My specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500 and 32GB DDR4 and an RX580 4GB my motherboard is a Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2.

2. I am using WIndows 10.

3. It is only happening on csgo no other game att all.

4.This is not the first time i have played csgo on this new pc and it started to happen about 3 weeks ago i think. And the first fixes i tried was to do type in

cl_disablehtmlmotd 1 setting.mem_level 0 in the launch options but that didn't work and i tried compatibility options aswell but didn't work
Thema:

1. So i have a problem with my games on *PC , i can't play any game i have , i turned off xbox ... - Similar Threads - problem games *PC

2. Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on PC problems, game chat only?: New to PC so I apologize if it’s a dumb question. The last few days when I join an Xbox party through the Xbox app on my PC, I can hear everyone talking but they can’t hear me. The ONLY time they...
  3. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE WORD GAMES ON PC PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT ULTIMATE WORD GAMES ON PC PROBLEM: All of a sudden when I launch the game it tells me I have 2 saved files and to pick one. When I do it asks me to confirm. When I click the confirm button nothing happens and it won't let me out of...
  4. I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc: Hi, I installed Starfield on my E: drive because i dont have enough space. But when im trying to launch the game this error pops up: ''C:\Program...
  5. Weird PC Game Pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird PC Game Pass problem: Guys, I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i disconnect the internet, GOW4 is playable but...
  6. Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem in downloading games in subscription [Pc Game Pass]: I have bought your subscription for ease yet it is not working properly. Whenever I download any game, such as Forza Horizon 4 or 5, I get notified to update it but then it starts to install the...
  7. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...
  8. Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royal probleme on pc game pass: Hello, I downloaded Persona 5 Royal thanks to the Game Pass, but the game does not launch. There is no error 0x80070102 or any other error, the game launch window opens, but at the bottom right it...
  9. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  10. Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc: So I decided to install Slay The Spire (I have game pass) and it installed fine. After that I decided to install Darkest Dungeon and it's stuck on 1% while the app keeps checking for updates...