So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...

Discus and support So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me xbox community eea122b2-f71c-444c-bf52-452f29d83c5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Beast, Jan 10, 2023.

1. J Beast
    J Beast Guest

So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...

Help me xbox community

:)

J Beast, Jan 10, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code. It's my first time doing this so help me please 🙏

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

This error means that you have a valid digital code, but it’s not yet been activated by the retailer. Activation is typically done at the time of purchase, but there may have been an unknown issue that occurred at the point of sale.

If the code doesn’t work 24 hours after purchase, take the card back to the retailer along with your proof of purchase and ask them to activate it.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Using a gift card for the whole family

Unfortunately it is not possible to do this.

The code can only be put onto one account and the whole amount would be put onto that one account.

Although you can go to this link Xbox gift card in the
    Microsoft store and you can click on the amount drop down and select the amount of the gift card you want from $1 to $100 dollars and the system will email you a code for each gift card that you purchase. you can then give a code to each kid with the amount
    that you are wanting to give to them.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  5. of matheshx11 Win User

CartĂŁo Presente [Translation- Gift Card]

Well it is I bought a gift card of 100, so far the code has not arrived in my email and nothing was charged on my card and also has nothing in my purchase history
  6. KindGryphon Win User

70 dollar gift card not working telling me to contact the merchant

Oh hi there I brought a 70 dollar xbox gift card and when I went to buy something with it it comes up with “this code is yet not activated please contact the merchant” help me with this please
    If it says that the code isnt activated then the only ones who can help with that would be the retailer you purchased the code from. Only they can activate it (usually done at the register at the time of purchase)
Thema:

1. So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet... - Similar Threads - purchased 100 dollar

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  8. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  9. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  10. I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased a Xbox Gift Card $100 and when I went to redeem the card it was already...: Hello, I just purchased a Microsoft Xbox Gift Card $100 and received a reply that the code was already redeemed. How can I find out who redeemed this Gift Card?? I did not redeem the $100 Gift...