So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...

Discus and support So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please someone help me figure this out 4e41705b-e0c7-4a44-983b-135bc0d5aebd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshuasouza1, Mar 30, 2023.

1. joshuasouza1
    joshuasouza1 Guest

So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...

Please someone help me figure this out

:)

joshuasouza1, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it and if I download it and go in the game it says I need to buy it. What do I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what DLC expansion you're trying to buy?

Have you tried getting it on the website? Make sure that it's for the correct version, either PC or Xbox.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft

4. J ll W ll H Win User

My watch dogs legion was working it says I have to buy it again

Yeha I bought over two months ago destiny beyond light and expansion today I was playing the dlc and have all the dlc items still but now suddenly it saying I don't own the dlc and I can't play it till I buy dlc again
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

I loved Destiny 1 and had a great time playing it with my friends. But I chose not to buy Destiny 2 since I’ve been told Destiny 2 is just a copy of the first game. Now that it’s free I played it and I’ve got to say I wish I didn’t believe them and played
    it right off the bat.
  6. MuscleFX Win User

DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

No you can gameshare Destiny 1 and 2 expansions including Taken King now. I have Destiny 1 and 2 with all available DLc for both games and gameshare it with my brother. He has no issues playing the expansions for both games.

Now what you cant do is the referred a friend quest on both games if you gameshare. In order to do this quest both parties have to own a license to the game.
    Thanks for sharing this info. You seem to know about Destiny and gameshare, which is the exact info I need.

So, I currently have Destiny 1 & 2, and all expansions including Destiny 2: Forsaken - Digital Deluxe Edition.

What should I buy next???
Thema:

1. So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it... - Similar Threads - dlc Destiny refunded

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  4. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  5. Destiny 2 dlc's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 dlc's not working: I bought all of the DLC's for destiny 2 on a whim, spent over 200 bucks on all of it. And I was halfway through the shadow keep campaign when all of a sudden it is trying to make me buy it again....
  6. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  7. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...
  8. My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...: I have the witness dlc for destiny 2 on xbox was playing it yesterday but has disappeared overnight it's asking me to buy it again am on the series x 1460cfea-0887-4138-a0c0-78269bfbb229
  9. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...
  10. DLC Missing on Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Missing on Destiny 2: I have two accounts. And my second account has lost all access to DLC on destiny 2. It says I lost licensing rights. I have it set to my main account as a family member on PC and I was able to...