so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it

Discus and support so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says its 150 gb but only downloads 2 gb and when i start it it just crashes my pc specs are : i7 3.60 hz amdeon 200 2 gb graphics 16 gb ram i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saara gankanda, Mar 10, 2023.

1. so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it

it says its 150 gb but only downloads 2 gb and when i start it it just crashes

my pc specs are : i7 3.60 hz

amdeon 200 2 gb graphics

16 gb ram

i checked all the drivers for uptades can anyone help ?

:)

saara gankanda, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it

Hi saara!

The game installed may have been corrupted. Does the issue only happen to that game? How about the other games?

Please uninstall the game from the Xbox app and confirm via PC Settings > Apps > Apps & features, if the game is completely deleted.

Then let's reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I agree with Sword, it's not worth taking this further. Your machine isn't going to be able to run the game, it's below the minimum requirements.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

We’d need to know the exact CPU, but you GPU doesn’t cut it

You need an RX 570 Minimum.
  5. JY Studios.. Win User

xbox series x

I bought the Xbox series X just for the flight sim, as I have the old Flight Sim X on my PC ,and as I am not a gamer could I try it out on the £1 Game Pass deal, waiting for the disc version to come out and then cancel game pass before my month is up, Thanks Again

Freddy
  6. JY Studios.. Win User

xbox series x

I bought the Xbox series X just for the flight sim, as I have the old Flight Sim X on my PC ,and as I am not a gamer could I try it out on the £1 Game Pass deal, waiting for the disc version to come out and then cancel game pass before my month is up, Thanks Again

Freddy
Thema:

1. so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it - Similar Threads - got flight sim

2. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  3. Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from...: Have FS2020 on PC Purchased from Microsoft store, Tried launching other day, and this screen comes up: , Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was...
  4. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  5. Got the message for flight on xbox, not waypoint

in XboX Insiders
    Got the message for flight on xbox, not waypoint: Like the title says i got the message for the chance to play this weekend (3 days ago) however when i download the xbox insider app i don't see anything about halo in previews. Also checked the...
  6. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.: Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw. submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios...
  7. Got invited to the PC Beta, but the Infinite Flight doesn't populate in my PC Xbox Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited to the PC Beta, but the Infinite Flight doesn't populate in my PC Xbox Insider...: I received an email invitation to the PC Multiplayer Halo Infinite Flight this weekend but i do not see the flight within my Xbox Insider Hub App on PC. GT: IAteUrCOOK1E submitted by...
  8. Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got into the Halo Flight! Here's how I finally got it to work: If you're in the Xbox insider hub app and stuck on the screen that displays pending on the bottom, hit the B button to back out to the Xbox Insider App home screen, look for the Halo Flight again...
  9. I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...: [img] Im not sure what to do so if someone knows how to fix this that would be great 88882e75-963b-4dac-8ad9-517a27590434
  10. When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access.: When I started the Microsoft flight Simulator I got an error message telling me that access to the content download servers is not available at the moment. Please check my internet connection and...