So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

Discus and support So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AtlanticHope-_, Oct 7, 2023.

1. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot the password for the account so I'm trying to find a way to delete the account linked onto my PS4 account so I can use the new account I made.

:)

AtlanticHope-_, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way to unlink it so I can use my new account?

3. AtlanticHope-_ Win User

So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way to unlink it so I can use my new account?

Hello Stephanie! Thank you so much for the information given. I will Gladly put this to use. ^^
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How to know which Microsoft account I used to migrate my Minecraft Mojang account to?

Hello,

I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft one and I can't find out which Microsoft account it was. I have my transaction ID from purchasing the game. Is there a way to know which Microsoft account has my copy of Minecraft?
    The only real way would be to login to every single Microsoft account you have and see which one has your Minecraft game on it.
  5. CaloricBeast Win User

Error with the application

I’m on ps4 Minecraft and I got kicked out of my account so I tried to login again and it says my account has been used
  6. Raffael Djaschi Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Thank you for your Replay.

I tried to log into minecraft.net , it won't work because my minecraft i migrated to Microsoft. I can't login the Microsoft account is gone. Can Microsoft redeem my account?

The Minecraft account is from 2009, so its quite Import to me.
Thema:

So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

1. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way... - Similar Threads - got locked Microsoft

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got locked permantly is there ANY way to get it back: The guys at microsoft realised i got hacked and permantly locked my account and now that i got it back they dont wanna give it back pls help i wanna play minecraft...
  4. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  5. My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until...: My other account already got locked almost 2 months, i already tried to fill up the form until filled ACSR form for many times and verified but everytime i replied the email from Microsoft team,...
  6. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  7. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  8. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  9. How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I lock out someone that got permission to my xbox by me clicking a link so he can...: I clicked on a link that gave someone permission to my minecraft account using my xbox and now he has log in tokens and is using my account. I have been trying to log him out but it isnt working,...
  10. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...