So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get...

Discus and support So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Idk what's wrong with it... [img] 26bc1306-7835-43f6-8cbe-7d74c390ff4f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Meow moew, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Meow moew
    Meow moew Guest

So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get...

Idk what's wrong with it...
    So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get... [​IMG]

:)

Meow moew, Sep 5, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get 800 Robux with 12,000 Points?

They receive blocks of codes from Roblox. When that allotment runs out, there are no more until the next batch arrives. No one who isn't directly involved with that transaction knows when that will be, which isn't anyone posting here
  3. Smwutches Win User

So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get 800 Robux with 12,000 Points?

They rotate out what's available very now and then. You'd have to wait to see if they add the other option back in.
  4. Kylan Knutson Win User

Microsoft Rewards : 1,500 Points

Hi my name is Omar and I don’t know how many days it would normally take to get 1,500 points for a Roblox Gift card 100 robux so if you have a answer please just put a comment.

I think it might take 5-7 days but please answer if you can :)

Omar
    3-7 Days total.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I got 1,500 points and decided to get the 100 robux but I never got an email for my code what do I do?

Keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours to receive the code. If it's been that long, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site and it will either give the option to resend the code or it will list the code there. If not, contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  6. Nate Graney Win User

Microsoft Rewards : 1,500 Points

Hi my name is Omar and I don’t know how many days it would normally take to get 1,500 points for a Roblox Gift card 100 robux so if you have a answer please just put a comment.

I think it might take 5-7 days but please answer if you can :)

Omar
    Hey Omar. I have redeemed Robux through Microsoft Rewards before and it can usually take about 7-10 days. I earn around 150 points per day with the different daily tasks and using Bing as my default browser. If you want to speed it up, you can also do the weekly and daily punchcards on the Xbox Rewards app.
Thema:

1. So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get... - Similar Threads - got 500 points

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. I turned on the xbox and i got this 500 mb update i am stuck and 33% . Can anyone help me out.

in XboX Insiders
    I turned on the xbox and i got this 500 mb update i am stuck and 33% . Can anyone help me out.: [IMG] submitted by /u/3demahom [link] [comments]
  9. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  10. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I got a notice.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I got a notice.: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: I got a notice. If you have any doubt for the legitimacy of the notices you receive from xbox live contact xbox support to verify it: (800) 469-9269 if you're...