So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

Discus and support So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you can get in episode 2 causes a white box that starts in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob's XboxOneX, Feb 6, 2022.

1. So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you can get in episode 2 causes a white box that starts in episode 3

Spoiler but after you do that junkyard quest for Chloe like the original game, you can grab an extra bottle which I don't know if it was a bug in the original game too, but in the remastered version I found this bug already which in turn causes a picture bug thought out episode 3 and up to the last chapter of the Remastered life is strange video game, again there no problems like this in before the storm remastered just this other one. also, from episode 1 to etc. the last one I am guessing the picture seems really too dark in the background and foreground which maybe doesn't show up too much in the captured screenshots from my Xbox one x console system. the funny thing is in my video game on my Xbox one x, this one game is looking way too dark but when I upload the images to my OneDrive they don't look as bad, do you think I should reset my Xbox one x firmware, or did they do something to the Xbox that would cause this one game alone to be really too dark on the tv set, again on my computer monitor none of these games taken from the video game look too dark, but then again the video sent to my OneDrive do in fact look too dark in parts still compared to the screenshots of this video game, my question is it the Xbox firmware on the Xbox one x or is it just this one game, again I don't have 4k on my tv or also don't have HDR hardware so I can't turn either of those things on my 1080p LG TV screen again my Xbox console is using HDMI cables to my tv set. the video clip links from my OneDrive show more like what I am seeing on my tv set, the screen captures look dark on my Xbox one console viewing them with my LG tv set, but when I upload them to the OneDrive on my pc it looks a lot better, than what I can currently seeing on my tv screen not sure why, if I have some settings on my Xbox set wrong, again since it only effects this game, the other game before the storm is looking just as good as the original but not this one. all these pictures on my Xbox one x seem to have a black shadow over them, again its only effecting this video game, the other video game before the storm has a perfect in game image, and doesn't have very black dark looking images, I don't why my tv set will not show them as they are upload to the OneDrive they seem to look a lot better on it than my tv set from my Xbox one x. any ideas what's going on with this video game? I am overwriting my save game and going back to the junkyard to get rid of that extra battle bug error I found, so I can play my game without the white squire box on it. going to have to play back from that episode to get back to where I was in episode 3.

in episode 2 I went into the display settings changed under Video fidelity & overscan color depth is 12-bit and PC RGB, this image below is on those settings, again it's hard to tell since this image takes place in the daytime in the game and the others take place at nighttime, in the old game where was not a problem with nighttime or less light being a problem but this remastered game seems to be different. I can say in daytime 12-bit looks better than 8-bit but otherwise I can't tell if that will help when the game gets to the darker parts again in episode 3. I can say that the colors and details look better on 8-bit with PC RGB turned on for my LG tv set, but I don't know how that going to affect the game when it gets to the nighttime parts again or any parts that are too dark, I just notice a difference in color quality in this game with it turned on.

So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you... [​IMG]

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqFOOdjx_Iq3gYZbSwFly0po_kWfeA

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqFOOdjx_Iq3gYZclWOyVZIyJgdbeg

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqFOOdjx_Iq3gYZrBbaTbabNTjt14Q

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqFOOdjx_Iq3gYZtNj4jv_2pTBlEyw

Episode
    3 color space set to standard (Recommended) again not sure changing either the color space or color depth will help this game or not. I just been trying different things to see if I can figure out on my own what's going on with it.

So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you... [​IMG]

:)

Rob's XboxOneX, Feb 6, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Life is strange shutterbug glitch

2. Life is strange before the storm remastered achievement bug

3. Life is strange white box bug