So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

Discus and support So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skypify mayhaps, Aug 18, 2023.

1. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which Microsoft suggested, it says it doesn't match the alternate email associated with your account. Need help to change my description and privacy for work.

:)

Skypify mayhaps, Aug 18, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

Hello Skypify M,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

I'd recommend you visit https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 and go to 2nd option which is Fill out the form using a recognized device and location.

Click on account recovery form and fill out the asked and necessary details there. Security team will take care of the rest.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. tp500 Win User

https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage/additional

A smartphone app is the fastest way to verify your identity.
    Learn more.

Before you can set up an identity verification app, you need to add another phone number or alternative email address, or verify an existing one.
    • https://account.live.com/reputationcheck
    I tried it doesn't work.

thanks anyway
  4. killthelights64 Win User

Gamertag linked to old now non-existant email, password not retrievable.

I am currently having the same issue. I have a gamertag that is tied to a closed Live ID, and there is no payment method or security question that was set up on the old account so Xbox Live support cannot verify my identity. Right now, I am making an inquiry
    at www.windowslivehelp.com to see about any alternatives to verifying my identity so I can get my old gamertag transferred to my new Live ID.
  5. zach saxton Win User

Xbox pin

Thank you for the reply. I don’t know my password to my account though and I no longer have access to my email for that account. I tried verifying myself with an alternate email keeps rejecting me. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it
  6. nealdawson Win User

Microsoft HELP cant turn off auto renewal because you "don't recognise the computer you're using"

hello Turtleshotz

that's is all very straight forward except it's not much use when the code is being sent to an email that doesn't exist anymore or is no longer used. Is there a way to change the alternate email as whenever you try to change email addresses only my hotmail
    shows up which is the email I use, no sign of my alternate address.

cheers

n
Thema:

1. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile. - Similar Threads - can't verify identity

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Can't verify with old number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't verify with old number: I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have...
  4. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  5. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  6. Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App: For some reason I don't have the option to verify the integrity of my game files on the Xbox PC app. It just isn't an option on the menu when I go to the "Manage" option in the drop-down menu....
  7. Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...: I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone recently and I didn't transfer data from my...
  8. I can't verify my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't verify my account: I received the verify your account thing today and I don't have the email or the phone number anymore what do I do 4ff7c883-8a3f-4e24-80c6-0faadd82d04e
  9. Minecraft - Chat Messages Can't Be Verified

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Chat Messages Can't Be Verified: Hi! My son plays on an online server, and recently got this message in Minecraft. It says "Chat Message Can't Be Verified" and as a result, he's not able to continue playing. Any idea how to...
  10. CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT: CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT; FOR FIRST TIME EVER TRYING TO USE THE CLOUD FOR STORAGE; BOUGHT COF ADVANCED WARFARE BUT CONSOLE DOESNT...