So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

Discus and support So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Microsoft User No.1357, Apr 29, 2023.

1. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but it didn't help. I would be greatly appreciate if someone could help me a bit, Have a great day

:)

Microsoft User No.1357, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

To help you, please go to this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Devin Alexputra Win User

Where's my Plasma Wings Code for Roblox?

I play on PC and I did receive the Robux but not the plasma wings

I heard that you have to redeem it separately but I checked my rewards tab and the plasma wings reward isn't there
  4. Geri M. Win User

No robux option in microsoft rewards

Hello A. User,

We hope that all is well other than this account issue and apologies for the confusion.

You can redeem Microsoft Rewards points for Robux by joining the Microsoft Rewards program and earning points by completing tasks. Then, you can go to the Redeem tab on the Microsoft Rewards homepage and search for Roblox Digital Code. You can choose the amount of Robux you want to redeem and click on the REDEEM REWARD button.

Alternatively, you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/roblox and click on the JOIN NOW TO CLAIM YOUR ROBUX button.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. Sodangidni Win User

how do I get robux using microsoft rewards?

Hello, alex2k23. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, it is possible for you to get Robux via the Microsoft Rewards program once you earn enough points to redeem the desired reward.

However, it's important to clarify that the availability of the Robux option depends on where you are physically located and the availability of the reward itself.
    You can always check the rewards' availability here:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/?form=dash_2

Apart from that, I want to mention that if you redeem the Robux, you can see them only on the Xbox version of Robux. So you may want to keep this in mind in case you play on PC or on another platform different from Xbox.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
Thema:

1. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab - Similar Threads - can't robux reward

2. I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?: Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd
  3. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  4. Can't buy robux.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy robux.: Hello. I can't buy robux from microsoft store and xbox store. I have chosen my right country. Please help me, my kids love roblox and I want to buy robux for them....
  5. So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got 1,500 points, I was going to get 100 Robux, but for some reason I can't only get...: Idk what's wrong with it... [img] 26bc1306-7835-43f6-8cbe-7d74c390ff4f
  6. Why do I can't change the robux price

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I can't change the robux price: Hello! I really need help It's redeeming thing. So when I go to redeem to convert 1500 point to 100 but when I seeing it, it's 800! And when i click it I can't change the price is it out...
  7. I can't purchase robux. keep getting an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't purchase robux. keep getting an error message: I can't purchase robux. keep getting an error message 00c35e7c-414c-47e9-a1d9-7f5dcf6d4616
  8. Can't buy robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy robux: Hi! My daughter loves to play Roblox every day. She asked me to buy some robux and when I tried to do that I was prompted to add money to her Microsoft account. I did it but after that I still...
  9. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4