So i cant move to adult it seems

Discus and support So i cant move to adult it seems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mostafa Makhour, Nov 28, 2023.

1. So i cant move to adult it seems

When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think

I puted my actual brith date long time ago did not work

Tried mange consent. Not allowing me to do so.

I want to contact the support but if they give me some answear that i thought works this will be rigged from the start.

Please help.

:)

Mostafa Makhour, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hi Mostafa Makhour!

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you are having trouble changing your account to an adult account on Xbox. In Canada, the legal age of majority varies by province or territory, and it can be 18 or 19 years old. To change your account to an adult account, you need to be of legal age in your province or territory.

Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here and change anything on it since we do not have the option to. If you have already tried changing your birthdate and managing your consent, and it did not work, I suggest contacting Xbox Support directly. They will be able to assist you further with this issue. You can contact them through their website or by phone. Please note that they will only provide factual answers related to Microsoft products.

For you to be able to contact our dedicated Xbox support, please access this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. When you are on the page, you will see an option to reach them through call or chat.

Hope this helps.

Welcome YanYannn

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Quantum Break

I cant stand COD too but Titan fall looks awesome. Everything seems so fluid and seems like less camping and more moving which will make this game feel like a rush.
  4. TIM0STATIC Win User

multiplayer restrictions/

There is no adult account for my child account so I cant change my child account setting. I want to purchase something but cant since i cant find my adult account. When i press on family, it only comes up with my child account.
  5. Xnefoo Win User

This account is not permitted

So i still cant download even when i promoted my account to adult
  6. WiseAgent-C0FE251F-2 Win User

bonfires

im tired of getting set back 30 mins everytime i die. so, i have decided to move towards the next bonfire as my objective. they cant be as far apart as it seems.
Thema:

1. So i cant move to adult it seems - Similar Threads - cant move adult

2. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  3. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  4. I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?: I booted my 360 up today to transfer my old skate 3 skater to xbox one. my problem is that cloud storage wont let me copy/move any save game from my HDD to the cloud. The weird thing is that, I...
  5. cant move some games to another foders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant move some games to another foders: I can't install mods for the Valheim game, I can't move it to another folder or launch it using Api Vulkan, I can't do anything with this game, because it installs in the WindowsApps folder, while...
  6. Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive: I can install games in my C: and D:, but I cant install in E:. i have space. I can move games to D: and C:, but cant move to E:. Its show to me 0x80073d0d error. I have 123gb free and I can...
  7. 2.0 usb cant move files anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2.0 usb cant move files anymore.: I need to move a couple files onto my minecraft world and my xbox is refusing to see my 2.0 usb as anything other than a media storage device. I don't understand why this is happening considering...
  8. Cant Move ARK: Survival Evolved to another drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Move ARK: Survival Evolved to another drive.: ARK needs an update but the drive it is on is too small to support the update. I cannot delete or move anything else from this drive. When I go to the storage settings and try to move it, the...
  9. why can i move my mouse but cant click on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i move my mouse but cant click on xbox: Yesterday I was playing Coldwar on my console and all of a sudden the next game I could only move my mouse around, but I cannot click. I've started my box many times, used all of the ports, used...
  10. I cant move the headset chat mixer slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant move the headset chat mixer slider: I can only hear the party because its stuck all the way to the right and wont let me move it towards games. c3c98c13-05f3-49f5-aba1-e53394e6a1b2