So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

Discus and support So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Caleb Hyde, May 30, 2024.

1. Caleb Hyde
    Caleb Hyde Guest

So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff

:)

Caleb Hyde, May 30, 2024
  2. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
  3. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
  4. Pedro Huerta1 Win User

So when I’m by myself in a party my voice chat works but when I invite someone to a party or join them it’s says connecting then it will say party chat disconnected then I can Join any of my friends

When I invite someone to party or join someone it says connecting and then it’s will say party chat disconnected and then I can’t join any of my friends does any one know how to fix?
  5. Miccal13 Win User

Chat Issue

No errors or warning messages.

My nephew can join the party but can’t speak or hear anyone and nobody is muted.
  6. creeper5505 Win User

Can't connect to friends' party and game sessions.

i just added a friend today but she cant join my party but al my other friends on my list can join my party..it has to be on her end..how do i get her to fix it so she can join my party and game
Thema:

1. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice... - Similar Threads - join Fortnite join

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  5. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  6. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  7. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  8. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b