So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

Discus and support So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Baily rickertsen feeney, Aug 21, 2023.

1. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do?

:)

Baily rickertsen feeney, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

Hi Baily R.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately Xbox and PlayStation accounts can't be linked, I believe you are talking about a particular game account like Fortnite or Rocket League?

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. choppyseize Win User

I don’t know what to do

Controllers have different generations so if you have an older controller you may have to get one thats newer and has the bluetooth feature. Not all controllers have that.
  4. Georges C. Win User

I don’t know what to do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rudy, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not know what is happening exactly when trying to add.

The ideal would be to contact xbox service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I don’t know what to do?

Hey James!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In regard to the blank page error, this might be a network interruption/connection issue. I just want to verify, on your Windows PC device are you connected to the internet wired or wireless?

If it's on wireless, please try to use a wired connection and then check if it works.

Also, for us to further isolate the issue, kindly try to use a different browser such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox then try to claim the Game Pass quests and achievements to see if works.
  6. Moderngamer264 Win User

I don’t know what to do

It doesnt work and i look at infomation of my controller and it does have bluetooth and it doesnt work i tried and tried and looked up people have the same thing it doesnt pop up at all on blue tooth and i hear people say it works for samsung and i dont
    care about samung and reply a link for a video of showing how it works and what does it work on
Thema:

1. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do? - Similar Threads - trying link ps4

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  4. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  5. Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...: I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic account to access my Nintendo rocket league account with my xbox, and to connect it to my fortnite on my xbox. For both rocket league and fortnite...
  6. trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass: I have xbox gamepass ultimate on xbox I just bought a new pc. when I log in it gives me an old microsoft account. I cant seem to find a away to link the account that is on my xbox can anyone...
  7. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  8. Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account: When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens. 7aa53093-b240-47a8-9566-6234f7b53fa4
  9. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  10. So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe1af3fb-a919-4480-abc3-2a6cebae28c6