So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

Discus and support So how reliable is the XBox One going to be? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I now fully agree with Goths opening post..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodyIsADork, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?


    I now fully agree with Goths opening post.....
     
    kingvas78, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. I'm confused between king and goth... Am I missing something?
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    CodyIsADork........ his GT.....
     
    kingvas78, Apr 6, 2014
    #18
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    @Cdork

    My Xbox One is working great, I have had to reset it a couple times no big deal though. I got mine Nov 29th. You know what? I've had to reset my PS4 a couple times too. Maybe you shouldn't buy any electronic devices.
     
    vikingland1, Apr 6, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    You will always get a certain number of failures with anything you buy, especially electronics.

    I believe though the failure rate of Xbox One's has been very low, nowhere near the figures we saw with the Xbox 360 and the RROD.

    One of the things that has impressed me most with the Xbox One so far is how cool it runs. Mines been constantly on since yesterday morning ( not constantly gamed on ) and I just went and felt the top of the machine and it's barely warm.

    I do believe Microsoft have learned from the mistakes with the Xbox 360.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014
    #20
  6. What about his GT? Looks like a normal 1 to me...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #21
  7. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    GG...... re-read the thread, follow the OP's direction.... they created the proper GT for themselves....
     
    kingvas78, Apr 6, 2014
    #22
  8. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    I went through 12 360's, so already my Xbox One has surpassed the lifetime of my first 2 Xbox 360's. Also, most importantly, I had disc drive failure WAY more than any other problem - so if that happens on X1 I don't care - digital...
     
    Hellfire IRL, Apr 6, 2014
    #23
  9. He's a troll - what about it? I knew that a few weeks ago when he 1st started posting...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #24
  10. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest
    Yea thought so, although a relevant thread for me, I'm impressed with the avenue they took with the Xbox One, to the point where I trust it'll last the full cycle this time.
     
    Hellfire IRL, Apr 6, 2014
    #25
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I say we bring him out back and throw him a beating with broken PS4s
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 6, 2014
    #26
  12. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    GG. you come across so nonchalant in this thread...... good for you.... don't try to brush his trolling off and pull that "so what, whatever" attitude. I answered the OP's question with full truth thinking the OP was asking a legit question...
     
    kingvas78, Apr 6, 2014
    #27
  13. So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    [quote user="gets burned a lot"]...to the point where I trust it'll last the full cycle this time.[/quote]What exactly are you insinuating here? To my knowledge, the Xbox 360 has had a long, full life-cycle that's still going strong.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #28
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    [quote user="gets burned a lot"]...to the point where I trust it'll last the full cycle this time.[/quote]What exactly are you insinuating here? To my knowledge, the Xbox 360 has had a long, full life-cycle that's still going strong.
  15. kingvas78 Win User

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    GG. you come across so nonchalant in this thread...... good for you.... don't try to brush his trolling off and pull that "so what, whatever" attitude. I answered the OP's question with full truth thinking the OP was asking a legit question...
  16. kingvas78 Win User

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    GG...... re-read the thread, follow the OP's direction.... they created the proper GT for themselves....
  17. kingvas78 Win User

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    CodyIsADork........ his GT.....
  18. Tzar of kaos Win User

    So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

    A month ?

    Xbox one has been released since last november.

    Of course,there are faulty consoles,like every other electronic devices.
Thema:

So how reliable is the XBox One going to be?

Loading...
  1. So how reliable is the XBox One going to be? - Similar Threads - reliable going

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Enhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability

    in XboX Insiders
    Enhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability: Xbox offers great features like Remote Play and the Home Console system, but there’s still room for improvement to make these tools more powerful, stable, and user-friendly — especially for...
  7. Why isn't there a reliable method of speaking to a person to resolve system issues?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a reliable method of speaking to a person to resolve system issues?: Why isn't there a reliable method of speaking to a person to resolve system issues? Every time I try to use the "contact us" feature on the support page I get told that webchat and phone calls are...
  8. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  9. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  10. Windows 11 Reliability Monitor is showing hardware error.....anyone know what is wrong??????

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Reliability Monitor is showing hardware error.....anyone know what is wrong??????: I was experience random freezes and Black screen on my laptop for some time and when I checked reliability history it is showing "Hardware error". Recently I updated my BIOS to the latest...