So how much HDD do you have left?

Discus and support So how much HDD do you have left? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe I have used about 14-15%, leaving 85-86% free. I haven't downloaded any games to my HDD yet - I don't think I will given the amount of space... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bungalow Bill, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?


    I believe I have used about 14-15%, leaving 85-86% free. I haven't downloaded any games to my HDD yet - I don't think I will given the amount of space they take up. I'll probably stick to the discs for a while... It would be such a pain to wait for a game
    to re-download that you own after having to free up some space. Once the TitanFall beta gets deleted im hoping it'll free up a little more space for me.
     
    kuruczpa, Feb 18, 2014
    #31
  2. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    @tohellnbak - I wish it was that easy (refering to "Imagine going to a buddies house with a small USB HDD with 100 XB1 games on it... plugging it in... going OK lets play this.... click move done... lets do eeeet") - Unfortunately, you'd have to wait for
    45 minutes for it to download, or however long depending on the speed on the internet connection.
     
    kuruczpa, Feb 18, 2014
    #32
  3. 56% remaning I only have 2 disc games and titanfall beta
     
    xX iLLTaLent Xx, Feb 18, 2014
    #33
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    I'm 75% full with 11 games before you count "Crimson Dragon", "Peggle" and "Killer Instinct".

    It would be interesting to see how much space the Upload videos are taking because audio visual media like that takes up a good deal of space.
     
    Azrael008uk, Feb 18, 2014
    #34
  5. SkaSide 18
    SkaSide 18 Guest
    14.6% used/311.8 GB free

    So I still have plenty of HDD space left since I only have one game for the Xbox One, Battlefield 4. Then I have the TitanFall beta, Killer Instinct & Dead Rising 3 demos, and now I'm currently downloading the Lego demo. Not a whole lot of games right now
    for the Xbox One that interest me (currently waiting for the next Halo game and Quantum Break) so I should be good on HDD space for a while.

    Still hoping MS releases an update to support external HDDs/USB.
     
    SkaSide 18, Feb 18, 2014
    #35
  6. Right after the update when I could see how much I was using I think I was around 95% full but I don't think there's a game that I did not have installed. Now I cleared some that I no longer have so I am down around 50%. Harddrive is not a big deal for me
    as I can always deleted games that I know I no longer play or will not play for some time. 500 gives me enough to have my top 5 games installed. The question I have, does anyone know if with external HD support games will be able to be installed on a USB drive?
     
    Dan87-3E251722-4AD5-4680-BEB2-4B45868AD423, Feb 18, 2014
    #36
  7. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Finally remembered to check. I have 8.7GB used and 333.3GB free So how much HDD do you have left? :)
     
    CRUZZifer, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    Right after the update when I could see how much I was using I think I was around 95% full but I don't think there's a game that I did not have installed. Now I cleared some that I no longer have so I am down around 50%. Harddrive is not a big deal for me
    as I can always deleted games that I know I no longer play or will not play for some time. 500 gives me enough to have my top 5 games installed. The question I have, does anyone know if with external HD support games will be able to be installed on a USB drive?
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    I'm 75% full with 11 games before you count "Crimson Dragon", "Peggle" and "Killer Instinct".

    It would be interesting to see how much space the Upload videos are taking because audio visual media like that takes up a good deal of space.
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    Here's how much memory these guys have:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgqM7zrgCLI

    :)
  11. Listed mia 510 Win User

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    Wish I had a beefier hybrid hdd. Lol
  12. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    [quote user="Ice Storm III"]

    Plenty. I have plenty left.

    [/quote]

    Ice Storm III has plenty of space left because he most likely swapped his hard drive out for a beefier hybrid dive. :p
Thema:

So how much HDD do you have left?

Loading...
  1. So how much HDD do you have left? - Similar Threads - much HDD left

  2. So much pain in alpha ring console update.

    in XboX Insiders
    So much pain in alpha ring console update.: I've been struggling with the Windows 11 updates, especially the 10.0.26100.5721 version and all the others from the past month. I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work, but it kept...
  3. Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much: Every time I want to get on the app it tries to make me login but then refuses to login me into any account Ive tried the beta app to but does the same thing. submitted by...
  4. My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff...: My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff it tells me to do it won’t work. What should I do? 6109c2b3-95bf-44d3-8780-68cc4f6cdc94
  5. New to the insider community and I don't understand much

    in XboX Insiders
    New to the insider community and I don't understand much: Hello, nice to meet you, look, I'm new, I don't know much and I have little time since I work and go out to have fun, but I would like to know more and be aware of each process to be more...
  6. How much is xbox annual cost?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much is xbox annual cost?: How much is Microsoft ultimate 1 month subscription? cae60e34-3c69-448f-b325-38d8d75ca2d5
  7. is there a way in bios to enable xmp but adjust how much ram it uses?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way in bios to enable xmp but adjust how much ram it uses?: Recently I've been trying to use X.M.P in the bios because it makes me get a lot more frames in games and it makes my pc run smoother, only downside is that it sometimes crashes my games randomly...
  8. Xbox one won’t let me sign in no matter how much I try

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me sign in no matter how much I try: I’m using my Microsoft account that’s connected to the Xbox app but everytime I would try to sign in with the corresponding email, it brings me to the sign in or create account page and I complete...
  9. My Xbox is pretty much unusable after a factory reset.

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is pretty much unusable after a factory reset.: When I turned on my xbox today, it unexpectedly showed the green boot screen and eventually the troubleshoot window. I chose to reset it via the menu, but it happened again. I have had to factory...
  10. How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD?: ........ Hello everyone :) ....... How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD after you format it? ......... I need to know this information just in case I pick one up :)...