So how much HDD do you have left?

Discus and support So how much HDD do you have left? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 206GB Yeah this 500GB HD isnt gonna take long to fill Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bungalow Bill, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?


    206GB

    Yeah this 500GB HD isnt gonna take long to fill
     
    Thanatos465, Feb 15, 2014
    #16
  2. 159g left. Not good, I don't think I can bring myself to delete items as I never have and never expected too.

    With this new knowledge I'm hoping External rolls out soon!
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 15, 2014
    #17
  3. My slim is a 250 gig and I have 34 gigs left, but I'm going to delete a lot of what I have because I'm just bored with everything.
     
    BizarroMantis, Feb 16, 2014
    #18
  4. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    I have some 25% used, but I also have several demos installed that I will not likely play anymore, but it's not like I'm running out so won't delete em just yet So how much HDD do you have left? :p
     
    Coreldan, Feb 16, 2014
    #19
  5. Twohype
    Twohype Guest
    27.6 left. Yup I've used up 72.4 of the hard drive space on my XB1 (That's 9 disc based games plus a few digital games etc). Since I do not want to delete things right now I need "external hard drive support" ASAP, or else Titan Fall will be the last thing
    I'll be a install (unless I delete something). Of well, since I've also have a PS4 (but only 3 PS4 games, since I like my Xbox One better), I'll just have to buy only PS4 games until MS adds external HD support to the Xbox One....bummer :-(
     
    Twohype, Feb 16, 2014
    #20
  6. My system finally updated and I have a whole 47.7 GB free. I said it from the start, a 500GB hard drive would not be nearly enough to support either this system or PS4. In the case of the XBox One, things are even worse. If im not mistaken IGN did a test
    and on XBox One you only actually get something in the area of 375 GB or so for actual games. Its also worse then PS4 because at least with the PS4, you currently have an option to swap out for something bigger. The XBox One HD is non swappable and you need
    to wait for MS to patch it to get external HD support. I seriously doubt MS is focusing very strongly on this. Did MS seriously think such a small HD would be enough? Especially when they focus so heavy on digital content. I certainly hope the idiots responsible
    for this (as well as those forcing the Kinect on people) have been fired. They're clearly clueless about anything gaming related.
     
    Phantasystar77, Feb 16, 2014
    #21
  7. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Seen the pic @majornelson posted on twitter and he has 58.9 GB left, surely he is questioning the lack of storage barely 3 months in, because just like many others who are fortunate to have so many games already they are gonna be having to delete things
    in a month and seems pretty much guaranteed, i hope they've not done us over and just release a xb1 with bigger storage, because I've not heard or seen of any update that's gonna allow external device's, but if there is i cant imagine its gonna be any time
    soon
     
    nowaysis, Feb 16, 2014
    #22
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    66.6 % used, I have RYSE, BF 4, Assassins 5, Crimson Dragon, Peggle 2, CoD Ghosts, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Tomb Raider and Halo Spartan Assault.
     
    eviltedi, Feb 16, 2014
    #23
  9. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    After wasting about 4 gigs on the borefest titanfall, I have 292 gigs. I have always been a conciouencious down loader and how much is on my HDD. Gotta be selective baby!
     
    COD 2 HALO, Feb 16, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="Ice Storm III"]

    Plenty. I have plenty left.

    [/quote]

    Ice Storm III has plenty of space left because he most likely swapped his hard drive out for a beefier hybrid dive. So how much HDD do you have left? :p
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Feb 17, 2014
    #25
  11. Wish I had a beefier hybrid hdd. Lol
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 17, 2014
    #26
  12. Have 140 gig left, Usb support will be most wellcome
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 17, 2014
    #27
  13. RYTMEOW
    RYTMEOW Guest

    So how much HDD do you have left?

    i currently have around 300gb on my hdd. i only have forza, and madden 25 installed along with various apps and the titan fall demo. i don't think ill end up with less than 200gb by the time the end of the year comes around. I'm only planning on getting
    titan fall, and dying light until years end comes.
     
    RYTMEOW, Feb 17, 2014
    #28
  14. Here's how much memory these guys have:



    So how much HDD do you have left? :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 17, 2014
    #29
  15. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I have 36 used so 66 still avail. I have BF4, Ryse, Forza, Peggle, PSG, lego demo, KSR and the usual apps, netflix upload etc etc etc.. I am done with peggle... so I could delete it... but no need to...

    My point being... All my games are digital...7 years from now....if I want to bust out peggle... it would be as easy as.. DL & INSTALL... or within the next year or so when we get external support... Ill just switch my games to that...Imagine going to a
    buddies house with a small USB HDD with 100 XB1 games on it... plugging it in... going OK lets play this.... click move done... lets do eeeet
     
    tohellnbak, Feb 18, 2014
    #30
Thema:

So how much HDD do you have left?

Loading...
  1. So how much HDD do you have left? - Similar Threads - much HDD left

  2. So much pain in alpha ring console update.

    in XboX Insiders
    So much pain in alpha ring console update.: I've been struggling with the Windows 11 updates, especially the 10.0.26100.5721 version and all the others from the past month. I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work, but it kept...
  3. Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much: Every time I want to get on the app it tries to make me login but then refuses to login me into any account Ive tried the beta app to but does the same thing. submitted by...
  4. My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff...: My friend used my password to my Xbox to much and now I can’t get in. When I do the stuff it tells me to do it won’t work. What should I do? 6109c2b3-95bf-44d3-8780-68cc4f6cdc94
  5. New to the insider community and I don't understand much

    in XboX Insiders
    New to the insider community and I don't understand much: Hello, nice to meet you, look, I'm new, I don't know much and I have little time since I work and go out to have fun, but I would like to know more and be aware of each process to be more...
  6. How much is xbox annual cost?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much is xbox annual cost?: How much is Microsoft ultimate 1 month subscription? cae60e34-3c69-448f-b325-38d8d75ca2d5
  7. is there a way in bios to enable xmp but adjust how much ram it uses?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way in bios to enable xmp but adjust how much ram it uses?: Recently I've been trying to use X.M.P in the bios because it makes me get a lot more frames in games and it makes my pc run smoother, only downside is that it sometimes crashes my games randomly...
  8. Xbox one won’t let me sign in no matter how much I try

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me sign in no matter how much I try: I’m using my Microsoft account that’s connected to the Xbox app but everytime I would try to sign in with the corresponding email, it brings me to the sign in or create account page and I complete...
  9. My Xbox is pretty much unusable after a factory reset.

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is pretty much unusable after a factory reset.: When I turned on my xbox today, it unexpectedly showed the green boot screen and eventually the troubleshoot window. I chose to reset it via the menu, but it happened again. I have had to factory...
  10. How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD?: ........ Hello everyone :) ....... How much space does the OS take up in a 2 TB External HDD after you format it? ......... I need to know this information just in case I pick one up :)...