So how can I pin things after this recent update

Discus and support So how can I pin things after this recent update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my pins have survived the recent update (unlike my movies and t.v wishlist) however I can't seem to pin anything to my homepage even though I still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wingzero5555, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Wingzero5555
    Wingzero5555 Guest

So my pins have survived the recent update (unlike my movies and t.v wishlist) however I can't seem to pin anything to my homepage even though I still have pins and I was wondering how to do that.

:)

Wingzero5555, Aug 4, 2016
  2. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest
    Netflix pinned items missing from PINS

How many pins do you have?

Im not sure if you noticed, but as of the last update, theres a maximum pin amount on the dashboard, all pins after that limit are invisible, and the final pin is replaced with a marker to tell you this.

Is this perhaps whats happening here, you've simply pinned too many things?

MrAdyCarter, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Stuttering Issues After Second Update

Immediately after applying the most recent update I've had stuttering issues with Live TV. I've tried a hard reset, but that did not work. I'm hesitant to pin this on cables or other hardware given that it was working fine before the update. Anything I
    can do besides rolling back? Components: Dish 722k DVR setup box. Samsung 720P Plasma Xbox One

BoogalooJones-29FDFA5B-B907-4344-BE60-8C5A62C4FABC, Aug 4, 2016
  4. darren_scott
    darren_scott Guest

Are you trying to pin something that isn't a game or app?

darren_scott, Aug 4, 2016
  5. darren_scott
    darren_scott Guest
    Or something from the store that you don't own yet?

darren_scott, Aug 4, 2016
  6. Wingzero5555
    Wingzero5555 Guest
    I'm trying to pin movies/t.v shows

Wingzero5555, Aug 5, 2016
  7. Wingzero5555
    Wingzero5555 Guest
    P.S its things I don't own them yet

Wingzero5555, Aug 5, 2016
  8. darren_scott
    darren_scott Guest

darren_scott, Aug 5, 2016
  9. AboReem98
    AboReem98 Guest
    I cant make any pins after this update , I hope they fix it soon

AboReem98, Oct 31, 2018
  10. darren_scott Win User

11. Wingzero5555 Win User

I'm trying to pin movies/t.v shows
  12. Wingzero5555 Win User

P.S its things I don't own them yet
  13. AboReem98 Win User

I cant make any pins after this update , I hope they fix it soon
  14. darren_scott Win User

Or something from the store that you don't own yet?
Thema:

1. So how can I pin things after this recent update - Similar Threads - pin things recent

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  5. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  6. On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?: How can I set up my pin to login to the PC for PlayStation? It won’t let me get past the login e8899ac7-6ce6-4a78-a9a5-6f2c13c9df37
  7. Xbox pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pin: Does the Xbox pin reset after a few days so I can try again? Because I can’t remember my password. I no longe have access to my email for that account. Will the pin reset or no?...
  8. Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others

in XboX Insiders
    Pin the Xbox Social widget like the others: Is there anyway to do this? I can pin all the other widgets to stay on screen even when I click on something else and would like to do this with my friends list as well. submitted by...
  9. RECOVER CONSOLE PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    RECOVER CONSOLE PIN: I need to register a new Xbox X controller but the console asks for the "console PIN" which I do not remember. Can I somehow recover it with my Microsoft Account? What are my options?...
  10. My xbox suddenly stopped showing the things I had pinned to home and now when I try to add...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox suddenly stopped showing the things I had pinned to home and now when I try to add...: My xbox decided it wasnt going to show the things I had pinned to my home screen anymore and now when I try to add something for example game pass to my home screen it says the list is full and to...