So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

Discus and support So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Calvin Burgos, Dec 16, 2023.

1. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did not say anything and this even happen to a youtuber that proves xbox is banning people for no reason how they even expect to stay in bussiness like this its no wonder why Microsoft owes 18 billion to the irs as mention in blog articles

:)

Calvin Burgos, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Calvin Burgos Win User

So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game

Its saying the account violated community standards but i did nothing and its not showing what i said or did this happen twice and it happen to a youtuber gamer he even said that xbox enforcement be hack reporting people if they keep doing stuff like this to people for no reason i know they gonna loose bussiness not even sony reports people for no reason this is wrong
  3. Calvin Burgos Win User

So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game

Not at all and xbox falsely accused me of something i never did i even set up passkey and password im the only one that uses my xbox no one else
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

No one else has access or could have access to your account could they?
  5. Calvin Burgos Win User

So xbox got back to me and f
    [​IMG]
    alsely accused me off offering people gift cards in exchange for game points or buying moded accounts i never did none of this what so ever
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Glad you were able to submit a review. Fingers crossed it goes well.
Thema:

So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

1. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did... - Similar Threads - heres dont understand

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The...
  5. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. on my account i have to try or mic. coming out are my account. if I dont here from you I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my account i have to try or mic. coming out are my account. if I dont here from you I...: call me about my account 6096950361 d63d61e8-0872-47ce-a6dc-8e3b59cb5279
  8. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  9. Dont know where to post this so its going here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont know where to post this so its going here.: Hey so i need to know why my console was all of a sudden what im assuming is banned and how long it will be banned for. I havent done anything breaking the rules that should get my console banned....
  10. Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here: Again, I'm experiencing a problem that involves chat when returning from a ban, like many other people. I can hear the people inside of party or game chats but they still cannot hear me. Now I see...