so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

Discus and support so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my microsoft account is locked for no reason and i couldnt login but only i used 1 dns and without any vpn and i should login each day for i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Foad Gharibian, Apr 12, 2023.

1. so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

Hello my microsoft account is locked for no reason and i couldnt login but only i used 1 dns and without any vpn and i should login each day for i could login to my account please unlock my account

:)

Foad Gharibian, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i should login each day for my login pls unlock my account

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

May I know exactly what happened when you tried to login your account to https://account.microsoft.com website? Did it say that it's locked or suspended? If so, please submit an account reinstatement request through this link https://www.microsoft.com/concern/accountreinst....
  3. danyus83 Win User

This item is not available from your current location

i try to explain, it' s NOT an IP PROBLEM. it's useless to display my traceroute(Traceroute, by default, sends a sequence of User Datagram Protocol (UDP) packets addressed to a destination host) so you should specify to which host i should send a traceroute,
    but as i told you is useless cause i have no problem using a friend's account with the SAME pc, SAME IP.

I don't use any VPN(but i tried with a VPN too without any success)

I use same DNS on PC and XBOX (google DNS)

The problem is on marketplace site, on any pc and connection i tried(but only on my account). Same PC, different account, no problem.
  4. chaos_aurelius Win User

Have to flush DNS every time I want to access any online game

Hello,

Sorry for the long reply, it took some time to prepare PC reset and reinstalling the things inside.

Long story short, after resetting, the problem is still there.

Below are a few things I have tried:

1. Disable DNS cache, since I keep having to flush it

2. Using DNSCrypt to hide my DNS from ISP

3. Using VPN

Only VPN seems to solve my problem

There seems to be no port blocking from ISP since DNSCrypt does not solve my problem

Is there any other option? I would rather not go with VPN all the time since my internet is already not that fast
  5. Joshua3dg Win User

Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

After a bit more investigating, the problem has been solved. The VPN suggestion pointed me in the right direction. It seems that Microsoft uses both IP as well as DNS settings to determine 'where' you are located. I knew you could determine location through
    IP, but I didn't think they cared where I was getting my domain names from. Apparently, Microsoft doesn't like 3rd party types like Google DNS or Cloudfare's One Dot. I reset to my provider's DNS settings and all downloaded as expected.

Thank you all for your replies. It's good to have such a helpful community.
    Two things first google DNS isnt what you think it is and its not that xbox or any other provider doesnt like google you are completely mistaking the issue

Google DNS is a vpn this is usually why you use your isps DNS not google DNS

There is. A reason for that you have to take it up with google for that specific issue and no we dont trouble shoot vpn issues due to their use being a violation of the terms of use

When having issues with downloading DONT try and bypass the marketplace settings

Best to use your actual isp settings

Fyi cloudflare is a ukraine based server not US based

And as mentioned is a violation of the terms of use

Cloudfare boasts faster DNS lookups which is available for free. Their VPN feature requires payment which I have no need for. Google DNS is not a VPN. DNS and VPN are different things. I am not violating any term of service.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Far Cry ® 2 download em 80%

Is your language also set the samr ? So us account and brazil actual region or usinf googlw dns wont work nor will any vpn
Thema:

so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i...

1. so hello my account is login for no reason only i used 1 dns and without any vpn but i... - Similar Threads - hello account login

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I still can't login to my account in Xbox App: Hello, I still can't log in to my account in Xbox App, I've tried everything that I found on the internet, please do not write again, reinstall gaming services, or reset the Xbox app, I have tried...
  7. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...
  8. Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...: please help when im login my account it show "Your account has been locked" pls unlock my account we should use dns for login because microsoft site is filter right now in our country...
  9. cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to minecraft account because of "microsoft hello": hello, when i try to log in another minecraft account in the launcher there is something with windows hello i dont really know what it is but after that i can put my password in. the problem is...
  10. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.: I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello...