so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

Discus and support so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on the fence here .. from anyone who has played both gen versions ? is it worth getting again ? 28dad773-8ea0-425f-a3ac-6e46d061a79f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ingoish456, Nov 19, 2014.

1. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest

on the fence here .. from anyone who has played both gen versions ? is it worth getting again ?

:)

ingoish456, Nov 19, 2014
  2. GTA V for xbox 360 on xbox one?

Hi, the xbox 360 version of GTA V is not compatible on the Xbox One. If you want to play GTA V on the Xbox One then you will have to purchase the Xbox One version of the game. Not all games are free to download on the One if you own it on 360 first. GTA
    V never had an offer to get it for free if purchased on 360 first. Rockstar games decided not to have promotion like that.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why cant I redownload GTA 5 on xbox one

If you want to download GTA V on the xbox one you would need to buy it.

Some games have an offer where you can get them at a discount on xbox one if you have bought them on the 360,GTA V doesn't offer this.

Daft Badger, Nov 19, 2014
  4. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

The difference in terms of graphics etc isnt that much from what i have played. Its deffo not a next gen game, the reason i bought it tho is 1st person mode. This changes everything about the game and makes it a much more immersive game. It slows the pace
    a little as you take everything in. you notice things you didnt before. Like talking to the npc's.

On the other hand combat, driving etc is much harder in 1st person. Plus i only technically paid £25 for it. Dunno if i could recommend it at £50 tho.

Boas BS5, Nov 19, 2014
  5. I've rebought it on my PS4 an it's great fun in first person perspective, looks awesome as well. Not sure I would bother if I only had a Xbox one though. Seems to be having frame rate issues and doesn't look much better than the 360 version.

Ooh im good 75, Nov 19, 2014
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Nov 19, 2014
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

I've only watched a few of my friends uploads but you can clearly see the graphics upgrade and FP view looks fun. Would be all over this but I got too many games going on at the moment, dragon Age just dropped through the letter box this morning!

John Dowding, Nov 19, 2014
  9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    ^ Tell me about it mate! I Got a serious backlog of games to get through and Dragon age coming friday

Time to skip sleep i think..

neilhorgan, Nov 19, 2014
  10. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I've completed it on the 360 but I will be rebuying it again for the XBOX ONE just because like a good film or book, I want to experience it again. Although I will probably mainly be playing it in 3rd person view, The first person perspective I'm interested
    in seeing and experiencing for myself.

DWoodbine, Nov 19, 2014
  11. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Im in the same boat Genchy, thats 3 games this week and i haven't even bought farcry4 yet!

GTA online is still so much fun.

Boas BS5, Nov 19, 2014
  12. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Watched my buddies playing this and it doesn't seem to look any different than when I played it on the 360.

To be fair it probably does. I'm just used to playing on the ONE now and so GTA V on the ONE looks at home on the ONE whereas on the 360 it stood out like a gem.

So I'm not really in a rush to experience this again at new game price.

Azrael008uk, Nov 19, 2014
  13. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

You said exactly what i said to my mate last night whilst playing.

Even afetr playing killzone on ps4 going back to gta5 on the 360 the game looked old.

It does look better but it doesnt look next gen, but then next gen is the norm now i suppose. (was still astounded by DAI beauty tho).

Boas BS5, Nov 19, 2014
  14. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    just seen a ps3/ps4 comparison on YT .... im guessing its a case of the little details that make a big difference ... may sell my 360 copy and get it ...

ingoish456, Nov 19, 2014
Thema:

1. so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ? - Similar Threads - GTA Worth completed

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  5. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  6. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  7. Are Shark Cards Worth It For GTA V?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Shark Cards Worth It For GTA V?: Are Shark Cards Worth It For GTA V? Purchasing Shark Cards for GTA Online is a good way to make some extra cash without spending any more real-world money. They're available on multiple...
  8. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  9. Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?: According to Eurogamer, GTA San Andreas on the 360 is a port of the mobile version, which is either the one for iOS devices or Android. The developer has taken the graphics a little step further...
  10. GTA V still worth it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V still worth it?: Just wondering if anyone thinks GTA V is still worth giving it a go? Haven't played it on xbox only seen my mate playing it, looks really enjoyable so just wondering if it's still worth a purchase...