So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Discus and support So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @smilekybird, PCs aren't exactly prone to viruses as long as you use common sense, don't visit dodgy sites or download anything unless you know were it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cheesyhunter1, Mar 10, 2015.

1. So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

@smilekybird, PCs aren't exactly prone to viruses as long as you use common sense, don't visit dodgy sites or download anything unless you know were it came from. Oh and everybody knows Sky TV is an absolute rip off, at least here in the uk. So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?.. ;)

Seriously Scott, Mar 11, 2015
  2. I am very happy with Sky Tv .

I have been with them for donkeys years , and cannot fault them.

TheSilverTash, Mar 11, 2015
  3. Had sky until I got now tv much cheaper and can put sky sports on when I need to watch f1

cheesyhunter1, Mar 11, 2015
  4. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Why are we comparing sky? Its not like I can get sky for free if i watch it on a PC.

The point is why should I pay for games on XO when i can have the same experience on a PC for free?

Boas BS5, Mar 11, 2015
  5. Because you can say xbox tv , and watch sky .

I would imagine .

6. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    But we are comparing costs no? and the ability to maybe in the future play Xbox exclusives on a device that isnt an XO console. Dont see how the cost of Sky relates really?

Will people really keep paying if they could get the same experience on another device for free?

Boas BS5, Mar 11, 2015
  7. @Boas BS5, Well, we've been through this and for many people the answer seems to be yes, because in order to use the service for free you need to invest in a gaming PC, which many people aren't interested in. I personally can see myself using the Xbox service
    on console as well as on my PC, so i will continue to pay for live.

Seriously Scott, Mar 11, 2015
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

All I look at is, is it convenient and hassle free to me, answer is yes so I will keep paying. I would be happier not to pay obviously, but I'm not going to start rethinking my kit and how I game just to save £30 a year. You can spend that on a couple
    of rounds in the boozer so not bothered by this news.

John Dowding, Mar 11, 2015
  9. This giant thread is full of deviations .

But my reply above is relevant to the thread title ...one of the reasons to have an xbox , if xbox exclusives go to pc.

Pc ..Tv , nothing happens .

10. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    ^ or just plug your sky box into your tv?!?!

Well i personally would just game on my laptop and the other console, i would rather that £30 was spent down the boozer!!

Boas BS5, Mar 11, 2015
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Ummm so turn off the PC and watch TV,.......

John Dowding, Mar 11, 2015
  12. Good for you genchy .

As I pointed out , I was merely answering the thread title , with an on topic post ....with 1 possile reason ....

I dont use that feature myself , but am sure other people do.

TheSilverTash, Oct 31, 2018
  13. TheSilverTash Win User

Good for you genchy .

As I pointed out , I was merely answering the thread title , with an on topic post ....with 1 possile reason ....

I dont use that feature myself , but am sure other people do.
  14. TheSilverTash Win User

This giant thread is full of deviations .

But my reply above is relevant to the thread title ...one of the reasons to have an xbox , if xbox exclusives go to pc.

Pc ..Tv , nothing happens .
  15. John Dowding Win User

All I look at is, is it convenient and hassle free to me, answer is yes so I will keep paying. I would be happier not to pay obviously, but I'm not going to start rethinking my kit and how I game just to save £30 a year. You can spend that on a couple
    of rounds in the boozer so not bothered by this news.
  16. Boas BS5 Win User

But we are comparing costs no? and the ability to maybe in the future play Xbox exclusives on a device that isnt an XO console. Dont see how the cost of Sky relates really?

Will people really keep paying if they could get the same experience on another device for free?
  17. TheSilverTash Win User

I am very happy with Sky Tv .

I have been with them for donkeys years , and cannot fault them.
Thema:

1. So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?.. - Similar Threads - exactly point having

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. What is Xbox working on exactly ?

in XboX Insiders
    What is Xbox working on exactly ?: It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead insider program during years and I don't see any...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have two account with the exact same information for both?: I had redeemed a Fortnite v-bucks card and put all my information such as email, gamer tag, password and everything else. When I redeemed it and it went through I logged into Fortnite and my...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene: I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes. Anyone? Here is a link to it happening:...
  8. Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way that I can find out the exact month, day, and year that I had changed my...: I’ve had my gamer tag for a very long time and I was very thoughtful and intentional when brainstorming the name, and for copyright/ trademark reasons I was curious if I could get the specifics of...
  9. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

in XboX Insiders
    I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover: Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One - Every Game Stops Installation at the Exact Same Point, Even After Complete Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Every Game Stops Installation at the Exact Same Point, Even After Complete Reset: At my wits end after days of troubleshooting and infuriatingly finding no way to reach a human support person at Microsoft via either chat or phone. I've got an Xbox One that had been working...