So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?

Discus and support So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't believe your doing this. You guys must be really hard up on cash so this is the best way to mess over all your Xbox customers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alonzoterriel1, Jul 9, 2023.

1. So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?

I can't believe your doing this. You guys must be really hard up on cash so this is the best way to mess over all your Xbox customers

:)

alonzoterriel1, Jul 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What are you talking about? The more info you give, the better info we can give you.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

A Digital Download Question...

Hello everyone :)

If I already installed a game and it is up to date (but it is a disc copy) and the digital version becomes available for super ultra cheap.

Will the game re-install itself again when I buy the digital version?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Installing a game without the disc?

Hello everyone :)

If I already have a disc game installed to the HDD and the digital version of that game goes on sale for super cheap, can I buy the digital version so that I can avoid having the need to put the disc in when I want to play it?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Move a game on disk to digital.

The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  6. Dark Wolf Win User

MS.... here's an idea about game installs...

Not everyone has a fast internet or unlimited connection to digitally download games. Most people I know still goes and buys disc copies of games.
Thema:

1. So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again? - Similar Threads - everyone has disc

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  6. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  7. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  8. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  9. Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...: Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still...
  10. Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...: Why have I lost all my June challenges even tho they have all been earned is a problem going on does anyone no 0be40168-f38d-44f4-8107-e608dd3ee2c5