So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...

Discus and support So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TheYoungJake0 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheYoungJake0, Dec 19, 2019.

1. So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...

/u/TheYoungJake0, Dec 19, 2019
  2. THE CON of M4N Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

Having the same issue.Trying to watch a stream on Edge.Screen going dim every 10-15 minutes or so!
  3. Rauno Kuldkepp Win User

I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

same crashes after 10-20 minutes of playing every single time :I
  4. NickDynmo Win User

Microsoft Edge Crashing Regularly

[...] This is to stop people browsing videos on websites that let you watch for free [...]
    Because the only sites that stream video are streaming illegal movies and whatnot?

Anyway, I'm having the same issue when streaming video. Every five minutes or so.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Suggestion for Game DVR

If you want to make youtube quality videos... BUY AN ACTUAL CAPTURE DEVICE.. seriously... 5 minutes is good enough for the masses...

want to capture more than 5 minutes on low quality raw feed? start streaming on twitch and archive your streams... grab them from your twitch channel or settings..

you can say say thank you now
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Netflix video quality on X1

The picture will vary depending on how well the video is buffering at the time. I often find that the first few minutes of anything I stream can be a little sketch with constant shifts from glorious HD to something that looked bad on Youtube 5 years ago.
    After the first few minutes it all seems to settle in to good quality HD video.

-

If you're only having the issue with Netflix then the issue could be on their end, perhaps a high traffic time of day. Sometimes though, if this problem happens to me I turn the Xbox off and use my Smart TV instead. Do you have anything else you could stream
    Netflix with?
Thema:

So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...

1. So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by... - Similar Threads - every watch stream

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  10. Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app down? Every time I try watch a movie I get the Xbox...: Xbox 360 Movies and TV app seems to be down... Is it being serviced? I can't watch any purchased movies on my Xbox 360... I've tried all the troubleshooting on the support page so is the issue on...