So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

Discus and support So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shelby Rogers, Aug 31, 2023.

1. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that Xbox like how a disc works. However, I tried to play the campaign on mine and it's asking for me to buy it.

:)

Shelby Rogers, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that wants to play it?

Hello Shelby Rogers,

We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having issues accessing the Halo Infinite campaign on your Xbox. Let us work on this together in a timely manner.

To answer your question, if the Halo Infinite campaign was purchased and downloaded on one profile, it should be accessible to all profiles on the same Xbox console. However, there are some factors that could be causing the issue you are experiencing.

Firstly, please ensure that the Xbox console is set as the Home Xbox for the account that purchased the game. This can be done by going to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox. If the console is not set as the Home Xbox, other profiles on the same console may not have access to the game.

If the console is already set as the Home Xbox, please try signing out of your profile and signing back in. This can sometimes refresh the system and allow access to the game.

You can also check this link for reference regarding with How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support.

Note: You can only set the account as Home Xbox to one console/

If the issue persists, it's possible that there may be a licensing issue with the game. In this case, I would recommend contacting Xbox Support directly for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide a solution.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that wants to play it?

Hello Shelby Rogers,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Terminus a quo Win User

Can't play Halo Infinite Campaign using Game Pass

Just thought I'd throw this in as well. I bought the campaign within Halo Infinite and it let me play for a few minutes before stating that I needed a license and booted me out again then told me I had to buy the campaign again. I think this is a 343 issue and something in the last update screwed with the licensing.

I have logged a ticket with Halo Support for this and I would encourage everyone else with this issue to do the same.
  5. kashishpilyal Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Ok, but I did the same with halo infinite but I didn't buy it (the offline version). The achievements are still showing up on steam for that game. Can you tell me why is that the case?

So here id what happened. I played halo infinite campaign with the pass too. After finishing it, I started playing multiplayer on steam and the achievements of campaign are showing completed on steam (the same ones on xbox) but this is not the case for fh5. Is there an explanation?
  6. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
Thema:

So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

1. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that... - Similar Threads - buy halo infinite

2. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...: Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392
  3. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...
  4. Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?: So obviously the new Halo is coming out soon. I have an xbox one that is getting pretty old and some games are a little slow to play (ie: COD zombies is a bit laggy at times). Would you guys...
  5. I BUY HALO 3 BUT I CAN'T INSTALL IT ON MY PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I BUY HALO 3 BUT I CAN'T INSTALL IT ON MY PC: Please Help Me Every time I want to put Halo 3 on the computer but it strikes on why? It says these words Code: 0x80073D12 d287455c-ae31-4213-ba40-a24f1062fa55
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection says I have to buy Halo: Reach and ODST separtely even...: I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on disc for xbox one recently. I inserted the disc, loaded the game, but when I selected Reach, it showed the difficulty select screen, then said that it...
  7. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  8. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  9. Halo Wars 2 - Re-buy to get the Xbox One X enhanced version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 - Re-buy to get the Xbox One X enhanced version?: I have the Halo Wars 2 package that was around $100 on my Xbox One S. If I upgraded to Xbox One X would I have to buy the Halo Wars 2 enhanced version? Or does the version I bought already include...
  10. Halo Reach making me buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach making me buy again: So i own Halo Reach didgitally on my 360 however when i got to try install it on my xbox one it says i need to purchase it again any ideas? c5bf6765-47e2-42ae-ab0a-568be996f0be