So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say

Discus and support So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid for my game pass on april 14th...money taken out of my account..3 days ago i turn on my xbox and can not get online, check my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ×SDOG1212×, Apr 21, 2020.

1. ×SDOG1212×
    ×SDOG1212× Guest

So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say

I paid for my game pass on april 14th...money taken out of my account..3 days ago i turn on my xbox and can not get online, check my microsoft account and it says "pending" even though i paid and they took money. After numerous attempts to call tech support
    , who want answer calls or cyber chat unless you choose the "pay past due payment" options...because they have time to collect money but not help people who paid, which is a joke. Needless to say i finally get thru and they tell me 24 - 72 hours!?!? ...So
    fustrated, i dont underatand why you cant just turn my account on, i paid... you took money...just turn it on. My friends all told me to get a sony playstation but i felt loyal to xbox, im starting to regret that decision and think i might have to jump to
    sony....super dissapointed in this company, beyond fustrated.

:)

×SDOG1212×, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your experience. Large corporations in general suck though. I'm not sure Sony would be any more responsive though :)
  3. ×SDOG1212× Win User

I did 5 times ...same answer 24-72 hours ...well its been 3 days and nothing...no communication
  4. CJNunya bizniss Win User

They have time to reply to you but not activate your pass?
  5. ×SDOG1212× Win User

I cant play with anybody..it would just be nice to be updated on the stuation
  6. Smwutches Win User

The problem is, with everything going on, they probably just don't know when they can lift the restrictions. With everything going on right now, nobody knows what's going to happen in the future. Ultimately, gamerpics is such a small thing to disable that
    it should be that big of a deal. You can still play games and play with other people. It would be different if they were disabling online multiplayer or something like that.
Thema:

1. So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say - Similar Threads - dissapointed microsoft might

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  4. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  5. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  6. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  7. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  8. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  9. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  10. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...