So bought a Xbox One

Discus and support So bought a Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks for all the suggestion guys, will get onto them once i'm done with the games I have. On a side note it appears my Netflix is working without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RippenHarra, Apr 19, 2014.

  1. So bought a Xbox One


    Thanks for all the suggestion guys, will get onto them once i'm done with the games I have.

    On a side note it appears my Netflix is working without gold? Not had a MS console for 5 years and not Gold for 5 Years?...!!
     
    HINNY-3C1F92E6-A2C8-469A-B927-140BF2ADDEDF, Apr 20, 2014
    #31
  2. If someone else on your One console has Gold you will get all the Gold benefits (paywall, online multiplayer...).
     
    A Virtual Duck, Apr 20, 2014
    #32
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ I said it in another thread but my guess is at E3 in June Quantum Break with be Microsoft's "BIG" title shown first.

    I know there's very little news/info about it out there but according to some it's shaping up to be something "Very special indeed".

    I can't wait So bought a Xbox One :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 20, 2014
    #33
  4. So bought a Xbox One

    evil your friends wouldn't of been wrong there mate. I would of preferred a time leaderboard over the MP. It isn't so so sooooo bad that it sucks that much, but it certainly has very little appeal to me. I have no passion outside of G to go into MP there.

    1 Dude, I'm in the same boat mate, so many recommendations but haven't got it. Hope you enjoy it buddy!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
    #34
  5. The only profile on there is mine, no other profile.

    Both amazon instant and netflix working and I do not have gold?
     
    HINNY-3C1F92E6-A2C8-469A-B927-140BF2ADDEDF, Apr 21, 2014
    #35
  6. Might've been a free weekend promotion on account of the Easter holiday - does it work now?
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 21, 2014
    #36
  7. Yeah that could be likely but surely there would of been a release? We will soon see when HINNY posts back So bought a Xbox One :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #37
  8. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

    So bought a Xbox One

    "Used to love COD4 and Gears back in the day but just haven't got the time and effort to put into them to be good enough online for it to be an enjoyable experience."

    I would recommend Titanfall regardless of what you said. For a long time, I wasn't into online multiplayer shooters. When I tried to play one with friends, I would get utterly destroyed because I didn't know the maps, weapons etc. and my reactions weren't
    as quick as the seasoned players. Also, a lot of those games have kill streaks that reward the better players, which made that an even more miserable time for n00bs like me, lol. There is not a lot of fun in spawning, dying, spawning, dying etc. etc. while
    only getting the odd kill in here and there.

    Titanfall has been the first online shooter I've enjoyed from day one because of 2 things: -

    1. There are AI characters in the game that are easy kills. Killing them scores points towards the team objective, so even if you're not as good as the other human players, you'll always get a decent amount of AI kills and you'll be helping out the team.

    2. The titans are not like kill streaks, because every player in the game gets to have a go in one at least once during every match.

    I found the balancing to be perfect. I've put maybe 50 hours into the game now and I'm starting to get much better at it, but even when I was getting killed by real players a lot more than I was killing them, I still had fun playing it - which is the most
    important thing.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Apr 22, 2014
    #38
  9. CrimzonRazor
    CrimzonRazor Guest
    Ryse is a good play I really enjoy its vibe
     
    CrimzonRazor, Apr 22, 2014
    #39
  10. Titanfall and Ryse are really great games as mentioned above. The AI in TF as mentioned by Sigma is mostly just map filler but its fun map filler so its justified So bought a Xbox One :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #40
  11. AI in TF as map filler? Please... Sure, you may be right about the grunts and Spectres, but those AI Titans can actually kill you (and often), especially if the pilot is assisting it or has the advanced aiming thing for said Titan AI. So bought a Xbox One ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 23, 2014
    #41
  12. You know the Spectres are quite mean when they want to be :-o

    Would be funny to see them (just for one day only) to have a 300% IQ rise and watch everyone rage at losing lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Galactic Geek Win User

    So bought a Xbox One

    Might've been a free weekend promotion on account of the Easter holiday - does it work now?
  14. robnyack Win User

    So bought a Xbox One

    Ok I been eyeing peggle 2 forever.... with some of the comments above, I'm gonna pull the trigger.
  15. eviltedi Win User

    So bought a Xbox One

    It certainly has potential, that's for sure, look forward to more of Miss Croft in years to come.
  16. eviltedi Win User

    So bought a Xbox One

    I forgot about Tomb Raider, but there's not much in the way of tomb raiding, and what there was didn't tax your brain too much, but still a good game, no doubt about that.
  17. A Virtual Duck Win User

    So bought a Xbox One

    I second Peggle 2. What an excellent game.
Thema:

So bought a Xbox One

Loading...
  1. So bought a Xbox One - Similar Threads - bought

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...