So bought a Xbox One

Discus and support So bought a Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would say give Ryse a chance, believe me there are worse games getting better scores. Also I know you said you haven't got time for online shooters... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RippenHarra, Apr 19, 2014.

  1. PMathan
    PMathan Guest

    So bought a Xbox One


    I would say give Ryse a chance, believe me there are worse games getting better scores. Also I know you said you haven't got time for online shooters but TitanFall is awesome even for a casual pick-up-and-play. You don't have to dedicate so much time for
    it.
     
    PMathan, Apr 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Ryse is a good game, IMO. It's worth playing, just not buying. I say rent it from Gamefly or some other source, play through the campaign while also enjoying a few rounds of the multiplayer, and then send it back.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Mellor44
    Mellor44 Guest
    Another backing for Ryse. I only owned it for a day, I don't play online either anymore, but it was still worth it. If you get a physical copy you can then trade in again or whatever. I played through on the hardest setting available at first but it was
    still pretty easy. Legendary is hard for sure though and I lack the reflexes needed to play it properely. I ended up finding rolling all the time with the odd hit worked but was boring. The story of the game is great though and it sure is pretty.

    If you don't like driving sims you definitiely will get bored of Forza quickly.

    Both Ryse and Thief are games that puch above their review weight for me, I loved them both. I still need to get Peggle I think the whole family will play that. I just have too mant games on the go and Gold seems to be offering games I want to play too (on
    the 360) I just need more time So bought a Xbox One :p
     
    Mellor44, Apr 19, 2014
    #18
  4. So bought a Xbox One

    Everybody needs more time Mellor, but I'm afraid there just isn't enough time in the world for everyone...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 19, 2014
    #19
  5. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    the store is very empty at the moment! youll have to live with that for the time being ... I recommend getting ryse tho ... and trials fusion ...
     
    ingoish456, Apr 19, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    on ebay ryse is pretty cheap. i brought ryse as a day one game and its great def best looking game on both next gen consoles and its only 900p lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 20, 2014
    #21
  7. I would have to recommend Tomb Raider or Plants vs Zombies. Fantastic games and very pleasing on the eyes. Though as already mentioned, the best looking game is Ryse but it does only appeal to a certain bunch. I personally enjoyed it but I can see why others
    would be offended by the length. Replay value is there though So bought a Xbox One :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #22
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    So bought a Xbox One

    I forgot about Tomb Raider, but there's not much in the way of tomb raiding, and what there was didn't tax your brain too much, but still a good game, no doubt about that.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Even though some of them are tombs, the game should of been called Cave Raider seeing as there was not actually any tomb outside a cave lol. One of my fave games on the X1 though and I thank all that recommended it to me!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #24
  10. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    It certainly has potential, that's for sure, look forward to more of Miss Croft in years to come.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 20, 2014
    #25
  11. Same here bro! With held back multiplayer I hope. Or at least something better like a race to the treasure type of randomised tomb sort of gig.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #26
  12. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Yeah, you're not the first to mention that, a few friends said Tomb Raiding leader boards for time or treasure found would have been better, or in game races against a ghost time they had set previously, there was a shooter that had that, maybe one of the
    Medal Of Honours, if a friend had played it, their times appeared in checkpoints on the level, quite good.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 20, 2014
    #27
  13. robnyack
    robnyack Guest

    So bought a Xbox One

    Ok I been eyeing peggle 2 forever.... with some of the comments above, I'm gonna pull the trigger.
     
    robnyack, Apr 20, 2014
    #28
  14. Let us know what you think! So bought a Xbox One :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014
    #29
  15. What I gather from rippens statement is out of all the exclusives Microsoft has revealed, quantum break is the only one we have been receiving any information about so far. Come E3 we will have more info on the other exclusives we have heard about and some
    that haven't even been announced yet.

    XboxOnes launch lineup has been stellar! No doubt about that.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Apr 20, 2014
    #30
Thema:

So bought a Xbox One

Loading...
  1. So bought a Xbox One - Similar Threads - bought

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...