so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...

Discus and support so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please help me epic games so weird and dumb 40ea2771-09ff-4673-a190-1ebd14e8b06a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kareemyancey, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Kareemyancey
    Kareemyancey Guest

so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification...

please help me

epic games so weird and dumb

:)

Kareemyancey, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification codes popping up on any email i check what should i do

Hello Kareemyancey,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to log on to your Xbox account with Epic Games. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to and only Epic games can double check that one on their system. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

If you’re not receiving any verification codes on your email, you can try the following steps:

1. Log in to your Epic Games account page and check if your email address is verified. If it’s not, you’ll see a yellow notification at the top of the screen. Click “click here to resend” in the notification to send a verification message to your email address. Open the verification email in your inbox and click “VERIFY YOUR EMAIL”.
    2. If you’re still not receiving any verification codes, check your spam folder to see if the email was filtered there. If you still can’t find the email, you can try adding Epic Games to your email’s whitelist or contact your email provider to see if they’re blocking the emails.
    3. If none of the above steps work, you can try unlinking your Xbox account from your Epic Games account and then linking it again with a verified email address. To do this, log in to your Epic Games account page, click on “Connected Accounts,” and then click “Disconnect” next to your Xbox account. After that, follow the instructions to link your Xbox account again with a verified email address.

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
      Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification codes popping up on any email i check what should i do

Hello Kareemyancey,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Georges C. Win User

I am having an issue linking my Xbox account to switch

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JayC095, on the Xbox side you can check if there is already an Epic account linked to your Microsoft account.

To do so, click on the link below and log in with your Microsoft account that you use to play and see the services that are linked.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent

If you want to do this verification on the Epic Games side, you will have to log in to the Epic Game website with the email account you used to create the login, and do this account link verification.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Recovering a completely lost account

When you try and sign into the account does it give a message that basically says

It looks like someone may be trying to use your account and you need to verify your account?

And I am guessing that you do not have access to any of the security proofs (where they want to send the verification code to) for your account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
Thema:

1. so basically im trying to verify my xbox account with epic games but theres no verification... - Similar Threads - basically trying verify

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of...
  7. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...
  8. Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...: This is what it gives me when trying to launch. Failed to download file. Name: oshi-core-6.2.2.jar URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/6.2.2/oshi-core-6.2.2.jar Error...
  9. Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

in XboX Insiders
    Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro: Tried pressing the buttons reconnected and all that changed the batteries restarted my IPad and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Cute-Ad9413 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox won’t update, tried basically everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t update, tried basically everything: Whenever I attempt to update my Xbox one s it says ‘there was a problem with the update’. I have tried factory resets, using a wired connection, downloading the update via a separate usb stick...