So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

Discus and support So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoidzYT1299, Oct 13, 2023.

1. VoidzYT1299
    VoidzYT1299 Guest

So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to buy it. And I also had thousands of dollars spent on that account.

:)

VoidzYT1299, Oct 13, 2023
  2. A 2 DA B 2 DA C Win User

why my live account was suspended

my acc was perm suspended and I dont know why but Im guessing my profile was searched and I got perm suspended either because of modding (no longer a modder i swear) or because of asking my friends to report my gamertag so i could change it (sticking to
    ms points for now on) so im asking the forum nicely will you kindly unsuspend my gamertag? my gamertag is MGI Corruption thank you
  3. Matty10111 Win User

Xbox Bans

Jamie that support stuff on your link was broken 3 months ago and has got progressively worse, it doesn't help anyone now.

Everyone it says perm ban because xbox is broke atm.

They really shouldn't ban anyone atm because their software isnt working.

Guys prob just a 1/3/7 day ban ..

Otherwise we are all perm banned
  4. CRY5lS Win User

I got bad feedback and I don't even play xbox that much

Like my friends friend accounts got perm banned 4 like doing nothing because people probably spam reported him and stuff
  5. tarantula gamin Win User

How do i get my xbox account and xbox unbanned when i haven’t done anything for a ban iv been given no reason/details about the ban nothing

My IRL friend got banned for something he didn't do! So long story short I had a couple of friends at my house let's name them John and Billy aight. So Billies acc was on my xbox and John was on my xbox on Billies acc and then started mssging random people racial slurs.

I wasn't there and Billy wasn't either...

And then my friend got banned... permanently!!!! His Xbox username is RuneD7 and he grinded on games for ages! I feel bad that his account got banned for something he didn't do!

Just give mah boy anutha chancs
  6. Moster520 Win User

people booting

Hey hello idk if you going see this but i actually got booted and my friend made a post and he said selling my acc for money and my acc got banned
Thema:

1. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says... - Similar Threads - while ago acc

2. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  3. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  4. I changed my gamertag over 24 hours ago and my old one is still there while my new one is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag over 24 hours ago and my old one is still there while my new one is...: I bought the change twice and no real changes have been made and it's really starting to get frustrating because I refuse to spend just over 29 dollars on something won't actually change...
  5. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  6. My account was hacked a while ago and finally found strength to pursue it's recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked a while ago and finally found strength to pursue it's recovery: Hello, a few months ago my microsoft/xbox account was hacked a few months ago and after trying without success to find somebody to help me recover my account, always being redirected towards some...
  7. I connected my account a while ago to a PlayStation account in which I forgot about and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my account a while ago to a PlayStation account in which I forgot about and...: I don't know what PlayStation account is signed in with my Microsoft account, and have to many emails to go through to be able to find out. I was wondering if anybody knows how I can unlink it if...
  8. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...: My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and understood that players who already owned one copy of...
  9. On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or...: The issue is no matter what I try it won’t select the data for the newest save I am unwilling to lose my months of work to collect the weekly cars as I have withheld every car available in the...
  10. I have created a club and left it a while ago, but it still shows up whenever I heard over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have created a club and left it a while ago, but it still shows up whenever I heard over...: Everytime I go onto my profile It still appears there and I have the slightest clue on how to get rid of it, can anybody help me out? 6f8496d4-2f70-40b8-bb17-1da7d0bdfbbd