So a guy kept team killing me for no reason and I retailed...

Discus and support So a guy kept team killing me for no reason and I retailed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why I understand that I swore at the guy he is honestly in the wrong for starting it in the first place and he then continued to "troll" me after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PUREenrgyAQUA, Sep 16, 2018.

1. So a guy kept team killing me for no reason and I retailed...

Why I understand that I swore at the guy he is honestly in the wrong for starting it in the first place and he then continued to "troll" me after reporting me. I've been banned for 7 days and can only play non multiplayer games and can't even send messages
    or go into a party with my friends. When I report someone for swearing at me nothing ever happens to them and they usually just continue to harass me so I don't understand why it's been done to me but doesn't seem to happen to anyone else? Even my friends
    sent him messages and they didn't get a ban but I did??

:)

PUREenrgyAQUA, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Support for A Suspension

hi yesterday night I was playing GTA 5 and I kept killing this guy because he kept killing me so I kept killing him but what happened is he said so I said why then he said because you kept killing me so I said I'm sorry for killing you and l left him alone
    but then later on that night I got suspended for 2 weeks I want to know if maybe you could remove this banned because I have done nothing wrong

Trickster8oo4, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Support For a Suspension

hi yesterday night I was playing GTA 5 and I kept killing this guy because he kept killing me so I kept killing him but what happened is he said so I said why then he said because you kept killing me so I said I'm sorry for killing you and l left him alone
    but then later on that night I got suspended for 2 weeks I want to know if maybe you could remove this banned because I have done nothing wrong

Trickster8oo4, Sep 16, 2018
  4. So a guy kept team killing me for no reason and I retailed...

File an appeal with the enforcement team.

The enforcement team is a set of people that have a lot of cases to go through much like a judicial system would. They may have yet to get to his name. Best I can tell you is to ignore the person, report the team killing and move on. Digging your self a
    hole by retaliating back will not win you any favors.

Hyperion CMDR, Sep 16, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums and can only be found on enforcement.xbox.com via the case review process mentioned above.

bowski477, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

So a guy kept team killing me for no reason and I retailed...