Snowrunner mods

Discus and support Snowrunner mods in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Helen Scott, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Helen Scott
    Helen Scott Guest

Snowrunner mods

I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve screenshot account setting to compare and can find no difference so clueless to why there’s a problem

:)

Helen Scott, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Helen Scott Win User

Snowrunner mods

Hi, they are both set up to play up to age 16 games
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Snowrunner mods

The only blockage I can think of would be the Parental Controls, if they are using the same settings, this shouldn't be an problem.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Snowrunner mods

Hi Helen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are they both of the same age?
  5. Jorhon Balingit Win User

I refunded two year passes at the same time and both got approved, but i only got the money for only one year pass. I have proof of receipt.

the one already for refunded. its a SNOWRUNNER year pass, if you dont play snowrunner basically year passes are content that release that year
  6. Caleb2132022 Win User

xbox games on PC

Thema:

Snowrunner mods

1. Snowrunner mods - Similar Threads - Snowrunner mods

2. Mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Mods: Hello Xbox. So I bought a rdr2 disc for my Xbox series X and I've seen mods for rdr2 that I'd really like to have. Gameplay can get boring after a while, but with mods it will be made fun again....
  3. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  4. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...
  5. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  6. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  7. Can't download snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download snowrunner: Hi I can't download snowrunner. Bought game pass for PC to be able to play snowrunner. When I'm going to install it, the installation is interrupted and I get a notice that there was an error...
  8. Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.: [img] I Tried restarting my device i close all tabs even other browsers and i ended background stuff with task manager and it still doesnt work im signed in on everything....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...