Snowrunner DLCs problem /Pc, Win 10/

Discus and support Snowrunner DLCs problem /Pc, Win 10/ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a big problem with my snowrunner. I'm using the game with game pass ultimate in pc. The game ran well in the last weeks, so i bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kulcsár Tibor, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Snowrunner DLCs problem /Pc, Win 10/

Hi!

I have a big problem with my snowrunner. I'm using the game with game pass ultimate in pc.

The game ran well in the last weeks, so i bought the year one, season 4 dlc maybe 2-3 days ago. The dlc ran well, i played yesterday and today with the new bought dlc. I turned off my pc for a little time, and when i turned on back, the dlc was gone, i can't reach it.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, tried to repair in windws, and in the Xbox app, but still doesn't work.

My trucks also stucked in the DLC map, and i can't use them.

Snowrunner DLCs problem /Pc, Win 10/ [​IMG]

It's a little frustrating... very frustrating...

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks!

Tibor

:)

Kulcsár Tibor, Nov 22, 2022
  2. PickyBrennon Win User

Will uninstall the game before I do all that should just be able to install the gameplay

Anywho fixed it by selecting every individual DLCI bought and installed them separately because it doesn't automatically install them when you buy it, which is stupid but thanks anyway
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tibor

Exists the possibility that you purchased the DLC with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this DLC

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one

Let me know if you’re able to see the item with order status completed

PS: feel free to share an screenshot but please conceal personal information including the full order number
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi KULCSÁR
    Don’t worry for the language, I’m able to see that the transaction says completed

In this case please try and double check the next, all together

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Snowrunner app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and install minecraft launcher

————

If that doesn’t work try and double check this:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again
  5. PickyBrennon Win User

Did you fix the dlc problem
  6. Kulcsár Tibor Win User

Dear Josef!

Yes, i bought the dlc in the right profile, i don't use another account, and i played with the dlc the last 2 days, but here is the screenshot about the sucessful buying from november 18. (sorry i'm hungarian so the captured image obtain hungarian words)

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Snowrunner DLCs problem /Pc, Win 10/ - Similar Threads - Snowrunner DLCs problem

2. Snowrunner mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Snowrunner mods: I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve screenshot account setting to compare and can...
  3. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  4. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...
  5. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  6. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  7. Can't download snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download snowrunner: Hi I can't download snowrunner. Bought game pass for PC to be able to play snowrunner. When I'm going to install it, the installation is interrupted and I get a notice that there was an error...
  8. Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.: [img] I Tried restarting my device i close all tabs even other browsers and i ended background stuff with task manager and it still doesnt work im signed in on everything....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...