Snipers invisible, silent, deadly

Discus and support Snipers invisible, silent, deadly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for people to play this game with as it seems not many people play anymore I anyone already has this game I would enjoy the company to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crazidrew, Jan 2, 2015.

1. crazidrew
    crazidrew Guest

I'm looking for people to play this game with as it seems not many people play anymore I anyone already has this game I would enjoy the company to play with cheers

:)

crazidrew, Jan 2, 2015
  2. Blue scanning

Invisible Smurf technology. Very deadly.

Jaximus Decimus, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Shadowvegas
    Shadowvegas Guest
    What do you wan't to see on BF4?

female snipers will just shoot deadly dirty looks across the battlefield.

Shadowvegas, Jan 2, 2015
  4. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Blue scanning

Invisible Smurf technology. Very deadly.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Splinter Cell Blacklist: Which SC is it most like?

How do the different "playtypes" end up working?

Ghost vs Panther vs whatever the 3rd one is. They suggest that you can take 3 approaches: Invisible vs Silent but Deadly vs Call of Duty.

Are there 3 seperate skill trees? Do they overlap?

Nice to see Spies vs Mercs back. That was a great multiplayer mode when they first introduced it.

Az
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Silence Is Golden.

The Gears console is deadly silent also. It's like it's not even on most of the time!
  7. Jelldernaut Win User

Mass Effect1 on Insanity

The ME1 snipers are stupid deadly on Hardcore/Insanity. Just had to say it.
  8. Shadowvegas Win User

What do you wan't to see on BF4?

female snipers will just shoot deadly dirty looks across the battlefield.
Thema:

1. Snipers invisible, silent, deadly - Similar Threads - Snipers invisible silent

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?: sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean? 8ef0eee0-002d-45d6-a2a8-f06f726a0a87
  7. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  8. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  9. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  10. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...