Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

Discus and support Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ran with every sniper rifle until I unlocked them all. That was after unlocking every other weapon first. Sniping is fun at times. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

I ran with every sniper rifle until I unlocked them all. That was after unlocking every other weapon first. Sniping is fun at times.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 17, 2014
  2. To be honest, I'm not that great at sniping.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 17, 2014
  3. if I have useless snipers in my squad.....I like to spawn on them and draw as much attention to myself (and them) as possible.....if I could, I'd spawn as a marching band

II PARALLAX II, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

We used to be able to decorate their a$$ like a Christmas tree in BF:BC2. Now we just use smoke and flares. Sometimes though...sometimes, when the mood is right, I'll stand over my prone, unproductive, friendly sniper and teabag them. Up, down. Up, down.
    Up, down.....On and on we go. Standing right in front of their scope view is nice too.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 17, 2014
  5. ^I received so much hatemail for doing that lol.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Jan 17, 2014
  6. Rubbish at sniping myself think that's why I never use it and get bored. I can't hit anything haha. Ah BC 2 what a game. Hoping for a next gen BC 3 in in the future.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 17, 2014
  7. The OP has some really great advice that I recommend every sniper follows. It's something that I've been doing in every BF since spotting became a thing & believe me when I say it truly makes a difference. I'd also like to add that when it comes to snipers,
    grenades, grenade launchers, & dumb-fired rockets are your best friend. They either have the ability to blow away or get around the sniper's cover & have splash damage, which can easily make it difficult for a sniper to run. Even if they survive by running
    away, that immediately puts you at advantage because it's much harder for them to snipe you on the move, where as in most cases, you'll likely have an automatic weapon to gun them down with. As the snipers themselves say, "don't run - you'll only die tired."

As for those of you who think spotting sets you up for losing kills, you're wrong. If anything it makes getting kills even easier, even if your teammates are shooting at them. Look at it this way - your teammate shoots the enemy but fails to kill them. However,
    since the enemy is already hurt, it enables you to kill them in 1 shot without needing a headshot & prevents you from wasting bullets. Even if your teammate gets the kill 1st, it inevitably helps the team & you still might get the "assist counts as a kill"
    pop-up. No matter what, it's a win-win for you AND your team.

In regards to the AA, I learned just how powerful one was the other day. On the Hainan Resort map, 1 just sat in the spawn & could shoot my boats all the way across the harbor during Conquest - so annoying. Sure, teamwork can take it out, but you'd be surprised
    at how most players seem oblivious to a vehicle that's dominating.

Galactic Geek, Jan 18, 2014
  8. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest

Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

Not oblivious to me i get the aa for about 5min and i get marked as hvt, taking me out is another story tho

APOCACIDE, Jan 18, 2014
  9. [quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

Rubbish at sniping myself think that's why I never use it and get bored. I can't hit anything haha. Ah BC 2 what a game. Hoping for a next gen BC 3 in in the future.

[/quote]

Ditto m8 love the bad company series

fireflysuicide, Nov 1, 2018
  10. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing it wrong

Rubbish at sniping myself think that's why I never use it and get bored. I can't hit anything haha. Ah BC 2 what a game. Hoping for a next gen BC 3 in in the future.
  11. II PARALLAX II Win User

Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing it wrong

if I have useless snipers in my squad.....I like to spawn on them and draw as much attention to myself (and them) as possible.....if I could, I'd spawn as a marching band
  12. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

To be honest, I'm not that great at sniping.
  13. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

The M4 carbine, which I have almost 500 kills with now, is my go to carbine when I use a carbine. With recon I generally either use the M4 or the MK11 DMR. Shotguns, LMG's, PDW's, carbines, pistols, assault rifles, I use almost all the weapons and methodically
    level them up except the bolt action rifles. I still haven't even unlocked the M40. lol
  14. Zehq Win User

Oh the AA's are unbelievably OP. On Zavod, you can sit in your spawn, and spawn trap the helicopters in THEIR spawn. The AA is death, destroyer of worlds.
Thema:

1. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ... - Similar Threads - Snipers Hide bush

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?: sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean? 8ef0eee0-002d-45d6-a2a8-f06f726a0a87
  7. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  8. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  9. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  10. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...