Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

Discus and support Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [quote user="UneasyJmitchell"] Best way to rank the recon class is use a Carbine, LOL. Anywho, one guy said it alrady. Most snipers dont spot because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Best way to rank the recon class is use a Carbine, LOL. Anywho, one guy said it alrady. Most snipers dont spot because they think someone else will take their kill, but yes, spotting is great (for every teammate to do). Its like a constant UAV. Also even
    though spotting is great, I think there are a few other more important things Recon kits can do. Spawn Beacons, TUGs, SOFLAMs, but it all depends on gamemodes played.

[/quote]

I really dig recon with a carbine and spawn beacon. Over and over and over again coming up behind enemies and laughing.

:)

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Oh, the irony.

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

If you're playing BO2 for a good KDR you're doing it wrong.

[/quote]

If you're playing anything for a good K/D, you're doing it wrong.

-

But, I completely disagree with the OP. 99% of the campers I personally see in Dom, Demo & Killcon finish near the bottom of the scoreboard & generally struggle to get anything above a Hunter Killer or care package. If I plant & detonate a bomb in Demo,
    I get what? 500 or 600 total points -- that means someone camping has to get 10-12 reg kills just to catch up. People are struggling because, imo, this the 1st game that truly rewards objective play & people who've done well in the past at killwhoring aren't
    doing so hot now -- just in my experience, anyway.

Rehab Grimace, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Anyone ever notice ppl complain with all games?

People always say camping is boring. But how am I bored when I get all my killstreaks repeatedly and usually am near the top of my team on the scoreboard? LOL

Jedi Knight GZ, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

.....I really dig it when the enemy team is all ''snipers'' and my team isn't .....because it means my team is about to win...by a HUGE margin ..... oh sure, I may get sniped alot but whoopty doo? .....K/D is near meaningless in Conquest .....flag captures
    baby.....while 'Snipy-McSnipes'' and his pal ''Chuck-Norris-Lonewolf-SniperDoosh'' are a half mile away from the action digitally high-fiving each other for their wonderful K/D score ......my team just won by 600 points

II PARALLAX II, Jan 13, 2014
  5. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    ^THOSE snipers, are useless snipers.

6. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    [quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Best way to rank the recon class is use a Carbine, LOL. Anywho, one guy said it alrady. Most snipers dont spot because they think someone else will take their kill, but yes, spotting is great (for every teammate to do). Its like a constant UAV. Also even
    though spotting is great, I think there are a few other more important things Recon kits can do. Spawn Beacons, TUGs, SOFLAMs, but it all depends on gamemodes played.

[/quote]

Very true about the other things recon can do...I haven't unlocked much yet. Spawn beacons are huuge. I also want to try the motion sensor and put it in a high traffic area. As it is now I mark every vehicle I get the chance to and spot every enemy I
    can/can not see. The only thing about ranking up with a carbine is that I heard it does not progress your sniper. Part of the fun in being recon is Sniping.

CODukes4, Jan 13, 2014
  7. Yeah, you gotta use the sniper rifles to progress them, but progressing the "kits" is probably easiest with Carbines or DMRs. I mostly just play TDM, so TUGS and sensors are great. Having a full squad and everyone filling a role, ie, Medic, recon, support,
    etc is the key and probably works best. Any vehicle maps and I try to use an Engineer.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 14, 2014
  8. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest

Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

Snipers dont bother me, too many other things people do in this game bother me.

people fighting over the bomber

people taking vehicles and bailing out and not using them (taking planes is really bad)

people who dont drop ammo or healh or repair your vehicle even though you are right next to them and asking over and over again

people who give your position away

people who steal your vehicle as you are repairing it

etc, the list goes on and on

Lord Dirt, Jan 14, 2014
  9. The only exception I take to your "list" Dirt is the taking planes complaint. Taking planes isn't bad at all. If you bail, they crash and respawn as opposed to taking and bailing on a tank so the enemy can take your tank and prevent it from respawning. I'll
    sometimes take them for the purpose of flying to the enemies backfield and para-trooping to cap the rear flag position or steal an enemy land vehicle. I'll even take out a stray chopper on my way once in a while.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 14, 2014
  10. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I sometimes take a heli in rush if my team isn't trying to plant. I will go straight leroy jenkins and crash it right into the bomb site.

CODukes4, Jan 14, 2014
  11. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    @Harry

Most of the time that isn't exactly beneficial to your team. More so if you do that with the attack jets, those things are basically the rush jets from BF3 - OP as hell.

12. ^^And their cannons just got a 25% buff.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 15, 2014
  13. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

Zehqy boy, it is very, very beneficial when timed properly. Far more beneficial then letting the majority of players Mavrick around for 10 minutes.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 15, 2014
  14. Mav was nothing without Goose.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 15, 2014
  15. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    I said most of the time old timer. Agreed on the stealth jets, they're quite weak against, well, everything. It's always useful to send someone in behind a stalemate to grab the last flag. Attack jets however, are just too valuable to be wasting (if you
    intend to win of course).

Thema:

1. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ... - Similar Threads - Snipers Hide bush

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean?: sniper ellite 5 couldn't launch with error code 0x800773cfc what does that mean? 8ef0eee0-002d-45d6-a2a8-f06f726a0a87
  7. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  8. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  9. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  10. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...