sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

Discus and support sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohanEdfors, Nov 2, 2023.

1. JohanEdfors
    JohanEdfors Guest

On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al.

When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new.

But icant play dlc. the message i get says i alredy own dlc, ????

i7-13700 4060 16gb ram windows 11.

Solution?

:)

JohanEdfors, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello JohanEdfors,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play the DLC for Sniper Elite 5 on your new computer. We notice that your concern is in the Windows device and that you posted here in Xbox so, please try the following steps for Xbox app related DLC issue.

Before you begin, please make sure to perform restart and update to your device. This will secure your installation and make difference in your installations.

1. Sign-in with the correct account.

Make sure that you are signed-in to the same Xbox account that you used to purchase the DLC.

2. Check if the DLC is installed on your new computer.

You can do this by going to the game's page on the Microsoft Store and checking if the DLC is listed as installed.

3. If the DLC is not installed, try reinstalling it.

You can do this by going to the game's page on Xbox app, clicking on the "..." button, and selecting "Install on my devices".

4. Repair/reset Xbox app. If the DLC is installed but you still can't access it, try resetting the Xbox app. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Repair or reset.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

The newest DLC Concealed on Sniper Elite 5 Xbox1still doesn't work. It downloads but will not run. Sniper Elite 5 . i own the season pass. Why doesn't it work?
  5. timalways Win User

Concealed target Sniper Elite 5 dlc

Installed it many times, Does not run on xbox 1
  6. timalways Win User

concealed target dlc sniper elite 5. xbox 1 does not run, Own the season pass.
Thema:

1. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play - Similar Threads - sniper elite dlc

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  5. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  6. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  7. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  8. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...
  9. Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading: purchased and played yesterday but not loading 2bfe45d6-8f81-49a6-b349-8de8941bb9fe
  10. Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active: Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active 929d0bd1-42f6-45cd-bf60-e78858e41820