Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

Discus and support Sniper elite 5 Cloud save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmed Ali9, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Ahmed Ali9
    Ahmed Ali9 Guest

Sniper elite 5 Cloud save [​IMG]
    I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls

:)

Ahmed Ali9, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding, Ahmed.
  3. Ahmed Ali9 Win User

Sorry, the situation is under control, but I want to know the mechanism for choosing cloud storage instead of the device, and that's all

With appreciation and respect
    [​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for that, Ahmed it means that your saved data has been overridden.
  5. Ahmed Ali9 Win User

I mean, how do I get this message again and the problem ends simply
    [​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

You don't have to apologize, Ahmed, and thank you so much for your kindness.

If you're playing while connected to an Xbox Live/Network connection always choose the cloud storage because your save progress is automatically uploaded there.

This normally shows up once you re-launch the game if there is a saved file stored on your cloud storage as well as on your local/computer storage that's why you're given the option to choose.
Thema:

1. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save - Similar Threads - Sniper elite Cloud

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  7. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  8. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...
  9. Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading: purchased and played yesterday but not loading 2bfe45d6-8f81-49a6-b349-8de8941bb9fe
  10. Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active: Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active 929d0bd1-42f6-45cd-bf60-e78858e41820