Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

Discus and support Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reecey23596, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Reecey23596
    Reecey23596 Guest

I have completed both the following achievement requirements :

Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items)

Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets).

I’ve tried to go back through and recollect all of these. But the two achievements still haven’t unlocked. I believe the game has been reported as being buggy and sometimes not tracking the progress. On Both achievements I have 95% so I believe the tracker and game are out of sync. I’ve tried to force sync them. I’ve tried restarting the Xbox and hard resetting. But still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I reached out to the game company and they couldn’t help from their end as the game is up to date with all the collectibles.

I am an achievement Hunter and these are the last two achievements I need to fully complete the base game, so getting this resolved would be extremely helpful.

:)

Reecey23596, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Reecey23596,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Create a Desktop Shortcut of Sniper Elite 5
    2. Right click on the shortcut and Run as Administrator
    3. Play the Sniper Elite 5

You have to create a desktop shortcut of Sniper Elite 5 and run the game as Administrator to fix the EAC error. This will bypass restrictions and run the game properly.

If you’re playing the game using the Xbox Game Pass on PC, then you can right click on the Sniper Elite 5 icon in the Game Pass app and then select Create a Desktop Shortcut. You can then choose “Run as administrator.”

Follow this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ase-help/b89b1cb5-c45c-4fdd-99b1-3fab1369f52f to get further troubleshooting.
  3. Son ALA Win User

Rewards weekly set not working on Xbox One

Same here, I have a 57 week streak at stake with the challenge stuck at 2/3 with a total of 5 achievements unlocked but never adding on to the tracker.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%

Your welcome, I would leave it at least another 48 hours and when you log into your Xbox account hopefully the achievement will push it as servers may be slow with updating due to the recent outage. I will monitor this post for next few days, when you
    get an update please post and I can assist you further if still not unlocking.
  5. -Garmonbozia- Win User

Thanks for the reply.

The achievement should have unlocked yesterday 30/4/2020.

Today i've played the game and fullfilled the requirements 2 more times (with 2 fresh playthroughs) but nothing happened.

The achievement is not unlocked: the tracker is stuck at 99% and that's the only one left that it's not working (but it should be unlocked of course)
  6. Zenosos Win User

Hi MarcoHD,

When were you unlocking this achievement? As of yesterday morning, Xbox only just fixed issues with achievements not unlocking (30/4/20) and causing games to unlock achievements but not updating gamerscore or achievement progress for the game. My Fix is to
    try again now to unlock the achievement to force an update or wait 72 hours when you unlocked it for it to update. Game servers are still trying to catch up with achievements unlocked over the last 4 days and this could be the issue.

Please update me on if this information helps or not and we will work this out together.
Thema:

1. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged. - Similar Threads - Sniper Elite Achievement

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  7. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  8. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...
  9. Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading: purchased and played yesterday but not loading 2bfe45d6-8f81-49a6-b349-8de8941bb9fe
  10. Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active: Purchased season pass 2 for sniper elite 5 and it is not active 929d0bd1-42f6-45cd-bf60-e78858e41820